coming to a center near you...

kingOFchester

and every time you go over a bump it will wake up the DIAD

Cant imagine being a sup. I mean they have so many reports and numbers and all kinds of crap to run around trying to talk to drivers about. Mostly about things they can't even discipline on. Well, until the union gives them that ability with next round of concessions.

You baked .023 faster then you should.
You backed more then your goal.
You backed further then you should of.
You didn't go to your first Orion stop.
You didn't hit 85% trace.
You ran over your miles.
You had a back first exception.
Your bulk head door was open before the truck stopped moving.
You woke your DIAD while wheels are moving.
You had a seat belt event.
You farted to many times.

Last edited:

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Can someone explain to me how they could possibly track buttons hit while moving, the diad cannot be transmitting continuously, and that is the only way it could track that. Am I wrong

JackStraw

How bout when you return from a stop and your DIAD is still on. Do you wait til it turns off before moving so as to not show up on a report?

Grey

Can someone explain to me how they could possibly track buttons hit while moving, the diad cannot be transmitting continuously, and that is the only way it could track that. Am I wrong

The only time they've said something to me is if you stop complete while in Drive. I've sheeted and released and didn't stop complete until the next stop after driving and nothing happened.

honeybadger

Run it in the blind
We were told at the pcm this morning that starting on Monday, any time a key is hit on the Diad while the truck is moving you will be hit with recording in travel. I asked about what happens when the seatbelt is pressing on the Diad and a button is pushed. The response was, your Diad should not be in your pouch when in the truck.....it should be in the rack. They said its part of the 340 methods. Eventually it will be impossible to do anything right at this job.
Dude , we were told the same thing . I am a cover driver . I have to run a different rt every day ,checking the diad at stop lights was a big help. It's just one more thing to slow us down . Like I rather have a good set up dol then running Orion . If I am running a rt in the blind .

Packmule

We were told at the pcm this morning that starting on Monday, any time a key is hit on the Diad while the truck is moving you will be hit with recording in travel. I asked about what happens when the seatbelt is pressing on the Diad and a button is pushed. The response was, your Diad should not be in your pouch when in the truck.....it should be in the rack. They said its part of the 340 methods. Eventually it will be impossible to do anything right at this job.
Not like that here. Yet. But when it comes they had better stop sending out all those redundant reminder messages I don't need to be pulling over in traffic to check. Ignored one once and drove 10 miles past a one time pick up. Had to go back.