congress

newfie

the dems are having a cow. how dare Trump the misogynist promote another woman to a top position and another first woman in that job promotion at that. Next you know he'll start promoting African americans and reducing black unemployment. oh crap the racist did that too.

floridays

the dems are having a cow. how dare Trump the misogynist promote another woman to a top position and another first woman in that job promotion at that. Next you know he'll start promoting African americans and reducing black unemployment. oh crap the racist did that too.
If he does it again that American would immediately become a "Tom."
That's the way it works.

El Correcto

god is dead
I read the first couple paragraphs thinking damn this guy sounds like a basement dwelling incel. Sure enough...
“this week that Larson had created two websites that catered to the furthest fringes of the Internet: suiped.org and incelocalpse.today, information that Larson confirmed in an interview with The Post.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
This broad (Hirono) said that the reason the Democrats don't connect with voters is because they (the senators) are sooooo intelligent. Who are the idiots who fall for this crap???? She's weirder than that new one in N.Y..

Box Ox

Chuck Schumer said he "can't negotiate with a gun to his head."
I thought that kind of talk wasn't allowed anymore.

I wish people would stop using that kind of hyperventilating, overly-dramatic language in general. Chuck Schumer isn't experiencing anything close to having a gun to his head. And Trump isn't holding a gun to anybody's head, for :censored2:'s sake.