Considering not being a package delivery driver

Holydriver

You really are stupid. You sat in the truck for lunch? No wonder you were a miserable sob, you didn't even know how to take lunch correctly. You certainly don't sit in the truck for your lunch.

Let me guess, liberal arts degree you're studying for? Or some other useless degree where you'll probably be competing with a ton of candidates for a 30k-40k job?

Shouldn't you be on a forum that deals with your current life situations ? What's your user name on "I'm a :censored2: bag and am very angry little man with small penis" forums?
You've never delivered a country route, have you? Have you ever :censored2: in a DR bag because there are no stores around? That's why you sit in a truck for an hour taking lunch.

See, you make these comments at me saying I'm ignorant but each and every post of yours just shows your own ignorance. Damn son.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You've never delivered a country route, have you? Have you ever :censored2: in a DR bag because there are no stores around? That's why you sit in a truck for an hour taking lunch.

See, you make these comments at me saying I'm ignorant but each and every post of yours just shows your own ignorance. Damn son.
Yeah you're right I don't have a country route in south Florida and I've never had to poop in a DR bag. Sorry I haven't experienced that joy.

Yeah I'm soooo ignorant and yet I've lasted over 20 plus years and can play the game obviously better than you. How do I know? Because I didn't have to "quit"(or get fired). I know how to deal with almost every scenario at ups because I have. And unlike you, I didn't let it eat me alive to where I became an angry, resentful idiot like you.

And rural route regardless , I'd bring a fold up chair and sit under a tree.

You keep posting because you're the only one here showing how stupid you really are.

Stay in school and learn some actual common sense or that'll be a waste of tuition.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Doesn't that $2302 go towards your tuition??

I know you get it, but you still have to pay for school with it, right?
Apparently he doesn't major in math or economics.

But don't worry, he will be on here saying how his new job pays him 250k for 4 hours of work a day lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Sure it's bad spending 12 hours in there but you love it. You make $100k+ and have a great life when you aren't at work and are in bed. It's a joyful existence
I do have a great life. Sorry you're jealous. Sorry my wife and I made decisions and choices that paid off to be very successful. Sorry you're still trying to figure out where you want your wasted years and life to go.

And yes I make 100k. But that's only a small fraction of what finances our life. I'm having a joyful existence watching my kids play on the beach while my wife and I relax at our vacation beach house. Yep. Love it. Also love taking a paid day off and enjoying my 4 day weekend. One of the benefits is I get a lot of paid time off even though I'm not concerned about the money.

Maybe later this weekend we will take the R8 out for a drive or go out for a nice dinner. Life has endless possibilities when you have security. It creates freedom.

Nobody "loves" spending 12 hours in there. It's called work ethic. It's called seeing the bigger picture in life and it's called setting your kids up for a better future. I'm sorry you don't posses the aptitude to see those things. That's why we are in the position we are in life and that's why you are where you are. As a miserable, resentful, angry little boy who might get his :censored2: together in 15 years.

Even on my worst day, you'll never be on my level and that would be a million times better than your absolute best day.

Now excuse me, I got sand castles to build and then steaks to grill while overlooking the ocean.

Cementups

Box Monkey
still the shoulder?

No, I went back to work February 8th after being off for 5 months while my shoulder (humerus actually) healed. 2 weeks ago my gall bladder decided it didn't want to be a part of me anymore and had to come out. So doctor put a 10lb weight restriction on me for 6 weeks. 4 more weeks to go, and then that runs right into vacation, so 5 weeks until I can go back to work.

Holydriver

Doesn't that $2302 go towards your tuition??

I know you get it, but you still have to pay for school with it, right?
no, they pay for all your tuition costs, give you a $500 stipend for books, parking passes, other miscellaneous expenses, and then give you a housing allowance based on the current housing allowance for a E5 in your area where you reside. so basically going to one class a week for 3 hours and doing some homework online earns me a degree that i dont pay a penny for. in fact, get paid to do it. this is why ive told many a person to join the military. its the best thing you can do for yourself. just choose a good job, dont be a grunt or similar.

Holydriver

I know how to deal with almost every scenario at ups because I have. And unlike you, I didn't let it eat me alive to where I became an angry, resentful idiot like you.

dude, ups is pretty much the only job where you have to deal with bull:censored2: like getting fired over infantile nonsense.

congrats on the R8. those are sharp cars, but i do prefer my civic. sure, it doesnt scream "small penis" or "midlife crisis" as your audi, and its all scratched up from kayaks and other life events on it, but thats what ive been screaming all along, bud. you work your life away so you can have a good day off in your car every now and again, and ill work less hours, make enough money to be happy, and just live life. we only get one life after all. and in 20 years i want to look back on on the things i did do instead of all the things i didnt. and i want to convince others that UPS is doing nothing but taking the most important thing away from everyone. their lives. im not greedy. im not lazy, and im not stupid. id say you are all of those but one, and that is that you are not lazy.

wayfair

swollen member
no, they pay for all your tuition costs, give you a $500 stipend for books, parking passes, other miscellaneous expenses, and then give you a housing allowance based on the current housing allowance for a E5 in your area where you reside. so basically going to one class a week for 3 hours and doing some homework online earns me a degree that i dont pay a penny for. in fact, get paid to do it. this is why ive told many a person to join the military. its the best thing you can do for yourself. just choose a good job, dont be a grunt or similar.

Didn't you have to pay into it though???

Orion inc.

I like turtles
dude, ups is pretty much the only job where you have to deal with bull:censored2: like getting fired over infantile nonsense.

congrats on the R8. those are sharp cars, but i do prefer my civic. sure, it doesnt scream "small penis" or "midlife crisis" as your audi, and its all scratched up from kayaks and other life events on it, but thats what ive been screaming all along, bud. you work your life away so you can have a good day off in your car every now and again, and ill work less hours, make enough money to be happy, and just live life. we only get one life after all. and in 20 years i want to look back on on the things i did do instead of all the things i didnt. and i want to convince others that UPS is doing nothing but taking the most important thing away from everyone. their lives. im not greedy. im not lazy, and im not stupid. id say you are all of those but one, and that is that you are not lazy.
You're so stupid it's just comical. I could retire tomorrow and not work another day and I'd be okay financially. And I probably get more time off than you big boy. Mid life crisis? Small penis? Okay. I'm sorry you're jealous that that is all you got. Enjoy your beat up Honda Civic and your pathetic life. I'm good with mine. Just had a 4 day weekend out at the beach house and boat with the family. I've had more life experiences and travels than you have hairs on you're itty bitty chest. Have you even hit puberty yet?
I've travelled to more places and done more things then you I can guarantee. And I don't need to kill my self at ups to pay for it. It doesn't. My ups checks go into a trust fund for my kids. That's why I work hard. You wouldn't know about sacrificing for others. You're too busy with the huge ball of resentment on your shoulder about being fired from ups and not making the cut.

You think I'm greedy and stupid? So being successful financially and being smart with our money as my wife and I have is that? Yet you wish you had that life. You probably work at some :censored2: job making $10/hour claiming you're pulling in over 100k with your GI Bill. You're so full of :censored2:.

You're a tool. Simple as that. Little boy who thinks he's bad ass because he "left" ups for some job and you go to school? Sorry kid, I've already completed that part of life and am enjoying this chapter. One you won't ever experience.

Seriously nobody cares about your opinion mr ex wanna be ups :censored2: bag. Nobody cares. You're off the street hire that couldn't hack it so you work 9-5 in a warehouse somewhere while going to school. In 20 years, you'll still be stuck in your :censored2: life and I'll be retired on a beach somewhere not worrying about life. Hell I could do that tomorrow if I didn't have kids I want to set up with an amazing future.

Holydriver, keep posting because you are so pathetic it's now just pure fun.

Guess you're going through some issues if you still have to post on a ups forum when you no longer work at ups because you're a pathetic driver and got fired. Nobody is as resentful as you if they left on their own free will. I'm surprised we haven't seen you on the news for going postal.

Make sure you tape up those boxes real good tomorrow so ups doesn't damage them from your warehouse job.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
i know. he tries and talk down on me for two reasons. he doesnt know how to vent his frustrations better and thats all he knows how to do after 20 plus years of ups management doing it to him. its sad..
No I just call out pathetic little bitches like you. I have no frustrations in life right now. You obviously do if you're still posting on here.

Ups management doesn't screw with me anymore. Usually when you play the game and stand up to them, they back down. I'm sorry you werent smart enough that they made you their little bitch and you had to quit.

They probably had your balls in a jar on their desk.

Last edited: