Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

nWo

Bodycam footage hasn't been released yet. But it's not looking good for the Memphis PD.

zu5crvultjda1.jpg

DriverNerd

News states he was pulled over for reckless driving, then had a confrontation and ran. I am not saying they didn't assault him, but let's see the video.

Box Ox

Bodycam footage hasn't been released yet. But it's not looking good for the Memphis PD.

View attachment 415254
News states he was pulled over for reckless driving, then had a confrontation and ran. I am not saying they didn't assault him, but let's see the video.

Memphis is 64% black. Fast action in a case like this probably isn’t necessarily indicative one way or the other in 2023.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well, that story certainly changed quickly
No no no.
It's still whitey's fault....

“This is about the system, about the white supremacist pathology that even black people can harbor and I think that is the case here,” Pastor Fisher said.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No no no.
It's still whitey's fault....

“This is about the system, about the white supremacist pathology that even black people can harbor and I think that is the case here,” Pastor Fisher said.
Can’t make it up. Trump made them do it.

govols019

You smell that?
I went to Google news looking for the story this morning and couldn't easily find it. I found that odd. Then when I saw the cops involved I realized why.
Odd...I just searched Memphis without any context and it came right up...second story after Lisa Marie

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122-153919.png
    Screenshot_20230122-153919.png
    688.4 KB · Views: 20