Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

vantexan

Actually I have.
They park on the wrong side of the street;
They nose into driveways and;
Unlike UPS whose drivers often deliver several homes within easy walking distance then do that again on the next street the FedEx driver may have to deliver to one house and drive 5 blocks to the next house while trying to get them delivered by the cutoff time. Ground is closer to what you do but Express is a different animal.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Unlike UPS whose drivers often deliver several homes within easy walking distance then do that again on the next street the FedEx driver may have to deliver to one house and drive 5 blocks to the next house while trying to get them delivered by the cutoff time. Ground is closer to what you do but Express is a different animal.
I don’t know who told you that about UPS drivers. We aren’t mailmen

pkgdriver

I wish all my NDAs(FedEx First Overnight) were within easy walking distance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Except when The Boston Globe had to send out NDA's to all their subscribers about a data breach.
We ( air drivers ) had to deliver to just about every house on many streets.
Took awhile as they sent out the NDA town by town in our center.

vantexan

I didn't say that. But your routes are a lot more condensed than Express couriers. I did work a Christmas as a UPS helper. We were in a very small area delivering multiple stops on street after street. But that was Christmas.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I didn't say that. But your routes are a lot more condensed than Express couriers. I did work a Christmas as a UPS helper. We were in a very small area delivering multiple stops on street after street. But that was Christmas.
Christmas is very different

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1674614309203.png

rickyb

Thugs stealing metal? A easy $3.00 a pound now. Is there a George Floyd statue in Memphis?
View attachment 415773
capitalism controls supply and demand to drive up profits

so this means things are scarce. so people will steal scarce items to make money. if things were abundant, then no need to steal right?

people are poor, because capitalism gives all the power to bosses and owners. also leading to people stealing to make extra money.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
capitalism controls supply and demand to drive up profits

so this means things are scarce. so people will steal scarce items to make money. if things were abundant, then no need to steal right?

people are poor, because capitalism gives all the power to bosses and owners. also leading to people stealing to make extra money.
People are poor because they make poor life choices.