Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

PT Car Washer

Cops never beat up or shoot the whites, eh?

My traffic stops have meant my keys on the dash, seatbelt on, both hands on the wheel and window down every time. Why? Because I also worry about a guy with a gun who I don’t know walking up to my car. It’s worked out fine so far.
Where do you live that you are stopped so many times that you have a rehearsed system of what to do? I don't remember being stopped by the police in close to 40 years.

vantexan

Finally......this- why the perp is dead^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, why did you call me racist? You did.

But then you fumble the ball with this:

BTW, most whites want prosperity and peace....appearances don't back that up.

40% of America is Democrat. About 20% are hard core left liberals. These folks(Democrats) don't want peace. Black or white.

Do you watch the mainstream media? Listen to the White House? The Democrat Party? Maxine Waters, AOC ad nauseam...

BTW, peace and prosperity for Democrats is a far, left communist oppressor state that would mirror 1930's Russia/Nazi Germany. What to think, say, eat, how to cook for God's sake. What to drive......

And are these "Scorpion" goon squads just a glimpse into the future? Seem familiar?
You've been manipulated into believing something not so. There certainly is an element of Democrats who want a centralized all powerful government. All of them? I know plenty of Democrats who are just average people who don't pay much attention to politics but believe Republicans only care about money. They've been manipulated by their party to completely distrust the other side as much as many Republicans have been manipulated to believe all Democrats are godless communists. My biggest beef with Democrats is over abortion. Then border security. Then it's spending. And the element that's pushing gay extremism and revisionist history in schools. I don't believe they want to turn us into Venezuela or North Korea. But there's definitely a liberal lunacy going on.

qdg2

Where do you live that you are stopped so many times that you have a rehearsed system of what to do? I don't remember being stopped by the police in close to 40 years.
Years ago I got stopped in a hi crime minority area as I had to go through there to go home from work(I was speeding). BY A BLACK COP. I ALWAYS KEPT MY WALLET UNDER THE SEAT....

When asked for my lic and ins, I told the cop it was under the seat. I then started fishing around for it(under the seat) as I heard his gun being unlatched from his holster.....I then froze and said "whoa"....he said "Just slow down" and quickly left. This was many years ago. We didn't have conceal carry back then and would have never carried a gun as it was illegal. Never entered my mind. The consequences of being busted for a weapon were just too great.

Box Ox

Cops never beat up or shoot the whites, eh?

My traffic stops have meant my keys on the dash, seatbelt on, both hands on the wheel and window down every time. Why? Because I also worry about a guy with a gun who I don’t know walking up to my car. It’s worked out fine so far.

Why would one need to be pulled over all the time to be able to figure out what they should do to make a cop feel more comfortable when walking up to their car and interacting with them? Do you really require a "rehearsed system" for that?

qdg2

You've been manipulated into believing something not so. There certainly is an element of Democrats who want a centralized all powerful government. All of them? I know plenty of Democrats who are just average people who don't pay much attention to politics but believe Republicans only care about money. They've been manipulated by their party to completely distrust the other side as much as many Republicans have been manipulated to believe all Democrats are godless communists. My biggest beef with Democrats is over abortion. Then border security. Then it's spending. And the element that's pushing gay extremism and revisionist history in schools. I don't believe they want to turn us into Venezuela or North Korea. But there's definitely a liberal lunacy going on.
Ok.

Liberal loons run the Democrat party. You vote Democrat....you vote liberal lunacy. See?

Like what we have now.

You may know of "normal" Democrats...but if they vote Democrat....see above.

Manipulated?

If your biggest beef is abortion........I'm sorry, you just aren't seeing the bigger picture.

Weirdly, you note liberal lunacy but somehow you disconnect how collective voting and policies are one in the same. These sane Democrats are in reality voting liberal lunacy. In effect, your thinking is the same as the several liberals here on BC.....as they conveniently ignore facts or just blindly look the other way.....

qdg2

Leftist libs always obey the law.
Always? Not true.

I do believe some folks have never been pulled over, got a ticket or even had an accident.

I got pulled over in UPS vehicles(DOT)(State Trooper)(light out etc)(overweight) way more often.

I got pulled over for speeding a few years ago(I was). The cop knew I had a conceal carry(by my lic) permit. He asked why I didn't reveal there was a gun in the car(you don't have to)(it was my Wife's)(I wasn't carrying). He was agitated....so? I got the ticket anyway. Oh well.

vantexan

Ok.

Liberal loons run the Democrat party. You vote Democrat....you vote liberal lunacy. See?

Like what we have now.

You may know of "normal" Democrats...but if they vote Democrat....see above.

Manipulated?

If your biggest beef is abortion........I'm sorry, you just aren't seeing the bigger picture.

Weirdly, you note liberal lunacy but somehow you disconnect how collective voting and policies are one in the same. These sane Democrats are in reality voting liberal lunacy. In effect, your thinking is the same as the several liberals here on BC.....as they conveniently ignore facts or just blindly look the other way.....
You assume everyone is watching the goings on as much as you. Most people are so busy with their lives they just accept whatever their party tells them. When they're told about all these things the Dems are pushing they look at you like you've lost your mind.

And yes abortion has been my biggest concern for decades. But now that Roe is gone my biggest concern is how the Democrats are ignoring the Constitution concerning the border, and aren't enforcing laws concerning crime.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gotta even up the score with more white cops.

Memphis has a hiring problem.
All that’s now required is two year's work experience , any work experience.
The department also sought state waivers to hire applicants with criminal records.
The police academy even dropped timing requirements on physical fitness drills.
And removed running entirely because too many people were failing.
Basically they will hire anyone with a heart beat for the job.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Memphis has a hiring problem.
All that’s now required is two year's work experience , any work experience.
The department also sought state waivers to hire applicants with criminal records.
The police academy even dropped timing requirements on physical fitness drills.
And removed running entirely because too many people were failing.
Basically they will hire anyone with a heart beat for the job.
That’s frightening