Counter Offer!

cynz

I also saw multiple outlets reporting same. The hill,Rueters,UPI,CBS,Yahoo,Bloomberg law, Frieghtwave.com.
But I do like reading information from other UPS employees.

Thebrownblob

I also saw multiple outlets reporting same. The hill,Rueters,UPI,CBS,Yahoo,Bloomberg law, Frieghtwave.com.
But I do like reading information from other UPS employees.
Might want to come straight to the source for that info. Sometimes I read stories about UPS or the teamsters and I laugh at how wrong they are. I’m sure FedEx employees do the same. Might’ve actually saved that Mark Wayne numbskull from Oklahoma from looking like an idiot, saying feeder drivers make $35,000 a year.

bacha29

You clearly know nothing about organized labor, as evidenced by your ridiculous scenarios that are beyond the boundaries of possibility. You'd (obviously) be amazed at the public support we have, look at the labor movement going all around you, how many places are organizing today compared to twenty years, even five years ago.

Sometimes it's better to say, "I don't know" instead of doubling down and showing your ass. It's okay to be wrong, we all do it.

Now beat it back to your fdx threads.
Yeah, I'm real impressed with that 6% membership . Oh and that one single Amazon warehouse in New York that's organized while the one nearby voted against a union And don't forget those major inroads that the "labor movement" has made at Fedex.

So tell me something. Just exactly how many elections has organized labor LOST in recently times compared to the ones they've WON. ? Not many when you look at the growth in nonunion trucking companies such a XPO, Old Dominion and Walmart.

No doubt about it. People are signing those union cards left and right.

Thebrownblob

Yeah, I'm real impressed with that 6% membership . Oh and that one single Amazon warehouse in New York that's organized while the one nearby voted against a union And don't forget those major inroads that the "labor movement" has made at Fedex.

So tell me something. Just exactly how many elections has organized labor LOST in recently times compared to the ones they've WON. ? Not many when you look at the growth in nonunion trucking companies such a XPO, Old Dominion and Walmart.

Have you been paying attention lately? A very strong push to unionize has begin to grow. Since January, my local has had almost 600 new members in 4 previously nonunion shops win their first contract. and we have three more companies getting ready to do union certification votes. I would think that would be highly encouraging to such a labor minded individuals as yourself. If many of the locals around the nation are doing similar, that’s quite a positive sign and strong movement up.

Or...just keep showing your ass. Either way. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It will be fine

Have you been paying attention lately? A very strong push to unionize has begin to grow. Since January, my local has had almost 600 new members in 4 previously nonunion shops win their first contract. and we have three more companies getting ready to do union certification votes. I would think that would be highly encouraging to such a labor minded individuals as yourself. If many of the locals around the nation are doing similar, that’s quite a positive sign and strong movement up.
In terms of percentage of the workforce, union membership continues its decline as it has for decades.

FedupExpress

I for one believe if UPS strikes, fedex should turn around and strike simultaneously.

Were all getting screwed anyway, would be easy to get Amazon on board too

Those guys are miserable as I'm sure DHL are too.

Shut down the whole industry, but I'm a dreamer.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
See how quickly the radical left wing extremist Democrat that started this thread turned on the union employees?

Now he doesn't support us anymore because we were mean to him! How dare we disagree with him!

Oh no whatever will we do now without Bacha's support?!!?!!

Lol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lmfao! I haven't been there in over five years and even I can see how bad this take is. Truly embarrassing. Though par for the course considering the source.

bacha29

A few small gains within a specific industry while some of the biggest carriers are still nonunion but as IWBF mentioned an overall diminishing presence in the private economic sector.

Last year I had a little talk with my state president of the AFL-CIO president pointing to the fact that following the ease by which it was able to organize public sector employees his union has become gun shy when it comes to organizing private sector workers.

He plainly admitted the fact that private companies today have very powerful countermeasures , replacement workers, friendly judges along with law suits that could have a severe impact on union finances. He admitted the fact that thanks to public employee unions his organization now has a good and reliable revenue stream that it doesn't want to expose to too much risk.
Might want to come straight to the source for that info. Sometimes I read stories about UPS or the teamsters and I laugh at how wrong they are. I’m sure FedEx employees do the same. Might’ve actually saved that Mark Wayne numbskull from Oklahoma from looking like an idiot, saying feeder drivers make $35,000 a year.
So I see that according a previous post the very same report has been made by several news outlets and pretty credible at that.

I simply called you guys attention to that very same report believing that it would reviewed and analyzed by professional workers acted on in a professional manner who would behave in a professional manner.

Instead I was ridiculed and threatened by a bunch of dumb overpaid truck drivers with enormous egos along with a completely undeserved sense of self importance. Well. if events in the coming days were to unfold in ways similar to those I've described and could do so quickly you guys might just come to discover that contrary to your long standing belief this nation thanks to it's ability to adapt quickly to unfolding events can and does run without you....and rather well at that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Last year I had a little talk with my state president of the AFL-CIO president pointing to the fact that following the ease by which it was able to organize public sector employees his union has become gun shy when it comes to organizing private sector workers.

He plainly admitted the fact that private companies today have very powerful countermeasures , replacement workers, friendly judges along with law suits that could have a severe impact on union finances. He admitted the fact that thanks to public employee unions his organization now has a good and reliable revenue stream that it doesn't want to expose to too much risk.
Yes that definitely happened.
Lol.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
See how quickly the radical left wing extremist Democrat that started this thread turned on the union employees?

Now he doesn't support us anymore because we were mean to him! How dare we disagree with him!

Oh no whatever will we do now without Bacha's support?!!?!!

Lol.
@bacha29 fancies himself as the Nostradamus of the freight world, when he's actually a phony Punxsutawny Phil.

Thebrownblob

A few small gains within a specific industry while some of the biggest carriers are still nonunion but as IWBF mentioned an overall diminishing presence in the private economic sector.

So I see that according a previous post the very same report has been made by several news outlets and pretty credible at that.

I simply called you guys attention to that very same report believing that it would reviewed and analyzed by professional workers acted on in a professional manner who would behave in a professional manner.

Instead I was ridiculed and threatened by a bunch of dumb overpaid truck drivers with enormous egos along with a completely undeserved sense of self importance. Well. if events in the coming days were to unfold in ways similar to those I've described and could do so quickly you guys might just come to discover that contrary to your long standing belief this nation thanks to it's ability to adapt quickly to unfolding events can and does run without you....and rather well at that.
And we simply told you don’t believe everything you read.

Enormous ego, Dumb, undeserved sense of self importance…..

You just described yourself.

Thebrownblob

@bacha29 fancies himself as the Nostradamus of the freight world, when he's actually a phony Punxsutawny Phil.
When faced with the fact that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about And then reads stories that are meant confuse and whip people into a frenzy, he throws a fit.

But don’t worry he talked to his AFL-CIO friend has this all figured out😂 I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with someone so full of crap, and so full of himself at the same time. It is somewhat humerus and slightly entertaining. Well, maybe Dave,..

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This thread was probably started in the FedEx forum (because that totally makes sense) to limit its exposure to being challenged.

bacha29

When faced with the fact that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about And then reads stories that are meant confuse and whip people into a frenzy, he throws a fit.

But don’t worry he talked to his AFL-CIO friend has this all figured out😂 I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with someone so full of crap, and so full of himself at the same time. It is somewhat humerus and slightly entertaining. Well, maybe Dave,..
Glad to hear that. In our case it's good to know that the absence of respect is clearly mutual. But that's not what matters.
What matters and you know it is that the winner of the upcoming battle between the IBT and UPS will be the one that can get the American public on it's side and keep it there.

Right now on the basis of the comments made by your fellow members UPS currently has the winning hand in that matter.

If you people want to be paid as professionals then there are 3 things you have to do.

1. Project yourselves as professionals
2. Perform as professionals
3. And most important, behave as professionals .

When it comes to fulfilling #3 based on the comments made by your fellow union brothers you as a union leader has your work cut out for you.

Thebrownblob

Glad to hear that. In our case it's good to know that the absence of respect is clearly mutual. But that's not what matters.
What matters and you know it is that the winner of the upcoming battle between the IBT and UPS will be the one that can get the American public on it's side and keep it there.

Right now on the basis of the comments made by your fellow members UPS currently has the winning hand in that matter.

If you people want to be paid as professionals then there are 3 things you have to do.

1. Project yourselves as professionals
2. Perform as professionals
3. And most important, behave as professionals .

When it comes to fulfilling #3 based on the comments made by your fellow union brothers you as a union leader has your work cut out for you.
Don’t you worry your pretty little head about our contract we’ve been just fine for 100 years without your support.

You constantly degrade working people showing your true colors.
If you think you’re professional, you really have a bloviated opinion of yourself. To me, you’re just another ignorant know nothing. I’m mostly enjoy toying with you and making fun of your Ted Baxter Personna and your life choices. Continue with your sad life full of meaningless, talk and bitterness, while the rest of us actually accomplish things. 😆

Last edited: