Counter Offer!

shy-unsure.gif

bacha29

Don’t you worry your pretty little head about our contract we’ve been just fine for 100 years out your support.

You constantly degrade working people showing your true colors.
If you think you’re professional, you really have a bloviated opinion of yourself. To me, you’re just another ignorant know nothing. I’m mostly enjoy toying with you and making fun of your Ted Baxter Personna and your life choices. Continue with your sad life full of meaningless, talk and bitterness, while the rest of us actually accomplish things. 😆
If true professionals had read the post I made regarding the news report from yesterday afternoon the response of a true professional would have been something along the lines of..."Thank you for calling our attention to the news report. We are currently reviewing the report and will pass it along to our union leadership while awaiting for clarification and further instructions". That's what a true professional would have said.

Instead I get my life threatened .

Furthermore, your president described his unions approach to the current negotiations as a "leverage campaign".
That was the poorest choice of words he could have ever used . It harkens back to the old Teamster days of violence, graft intimidation, corruption.

That might of worked in 1956 but not in 2023.

You guys might win the dollars and cents battle but you're on pace to badly lose the public relations battle and in doing so you will have lost the war.

Thebrownblob

If true professionals had read the post I made regarding the news report from yesterday afternoon the response of a true professional would have been something along the lines of..."Thank you for calling our attention to the news report. We are currently reviewing the report and will pass it along to our union leadership while awaiting for clarification and further instructions". That's what a true professional would have said.

Furthermore, your president described his unions approach to the current negotiations as a "leverage campaign".
That was the poorest choice of words he could have ever used . It harkens back to the old Teamster days of violence, graft intimidation, corruption.

You guys might win the dollars and cents battle but you're on pace to badly lose the public relations battle and in doing so you will have lost the war.
Life threatened?
1688221346256.gif

You've claimed you were threatened twice now, once declaring your life was threatened. I just wasted nine minutes of my life reading every post on this thread not written by you, and it seems you're just a liar.

As for this:
So I see that according a previous post the very same report has been made by several news outlets and pretty credible at that.
One guy who can't type posted a list of outlets that made reports he misunderstood, just like you. It's okay you didn't know what you're talking about. It's okay to be wrong.

But, for god's sake, stop :censored2:ing lying.

Thebrownblob

You've claimed you were threatened twice now, once declaring your life was threatened. I just wasted nine minutes of my life reading every post on this thread not written by you, and it seems you're just a liar.

As for this:

One guy who can't type posted a list of outlets that made reports he misunderstood, just like you. It's okay you didn't know what you're talking about. It's okay to be wrong.

But, for god's sake, stop :censored2:ing lying.
He’s been a liar from the beginning, now it’s just comical.

bacha29

He’s been a liar from the beginning, now it’s just comical.
This post as is the post before is reverse psychology. Teamsters 1950's through and through. If you guys insist on doing everything the hard way that's fine by me.

The growth in the economy to a much greater extent has been in the professions. Acquiring and maintaining a favorable opinion from the professions will go a long way to convince the American people that your union and it's efforts are the more righteous cause. That you are the benevolent one committed to the greater good of the nation.

Gaining the hearts and minds of the American people might make a work stoppage more acceptable to the American public and perhaps fewer people crossing the picket line and fewer trip leases and sub contracting going out to independents.

Like the earlier version of the Mirada Decision anything you say can and will be used against you. And while you have 330 THOUSAND members there are 330 MILLION Americans . And if they've got it in for you it's no longer IBT vs UPS. It's IBT vs The American People. And the last thing you need is to give the powerful anti union forces in this nation the bad behavior it needs to convince the American people that YOU are the enemy.

As for the comments of your loyal followers.....Because they were directed at me , I not you will decide whether or not they were threats.

Thebrownblob

This post as is the post before is reverse psychology. Teamsters 1950's through and through. If you guys insist on doing everything the hard way that's fine by me.

The growth in the economy to a much greater extent has been in the professions. Acquiring and maintaining a favorable opinion from the professions will go a long way to convince the American people that your union and it's efforts are the more righteous cause. That you are the benevolent one committed to the greater good of the nation.

Gaining the hearts and minds of the American people might make a work stoppage more acceptable to the American public and perhaps fewer people crossing the picket line and fewer trip leases and sub contracting going out to independents.

Like the earlier version of the Mirada Decision anything you say can and will be used against you. And while you have 330 THOUSAND members there are 330 MILLION Americans . And if they've got it in for you it's no longer IBT vs UPS. It's IBT vs The American People. And the last thing you need is to give the powerful anti union forces in this nation the bad behavior it needs to convince the American people that YOU are the enemy.

As for the comments of your loyal followers.....Because they were directed at me , I not you will decide whether or not they were threats.
1688226558193.gif

trash-opinion.gif

And you're even worse. Having to hide behind a rubber duck. But, that's fine. perhaps it might have some intelligent insight to offer which given the responses I've received from you guys is obviously in short supply.
I've already shot down any semi-rational point you tried to make, now you're just a toy.

Screenshot_20160519-110040.png