Couriers turning on each other

SmithBarney

Well not sure what the damage % is at Ground, but I can tell you I've worked at UPS as a handler, and I've been at eXpress for long enough to know that
UPS vs Express damages, I can tell you every morning at UPS we had stacks of crushed, broken, mangled packages, generally because people didn't package correctly.
(actually I would guess about 95% of all damages at either company can be attributed to poorly packaged shipments.)
at Express I think I remember seeing one package about a month ago. and the package was a Car Strut, thrown in a box, no padding, the box crushed and the strut poking out. strut wasn't visibly damaged, but anyway just showing how infrequent I've seen damages at express.

caravan42

I used to help fellow drivers out. Then I started using my brain and now I help no one. The route next to me needs help on a daily basis. So now I simply wait for her message broadcast , route so and so is having lates. I follow her message with my newest favorite " lates all day!" It works like a charm. Gives me time to bs with my customers and enjoy my day.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I used to help fellow drivers out. Then I started using my brain and now I help no one. The route next to me needs help on a daily basis. So now I simply wait for her message broadcast , route so and so is having lates. I follow her message with my newest favorite " lates all day!" It works like a charm. Gives me time to bs with my customers and enjoy my day.

You "get it". It makes the job easier when you no longer care and WAD.