Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

And we can count on nutty liberals to do what they always do, which is something that's stupid, illegal, unconscionable, or some combination thereof. The attempt at a mandate was stupid and illegal. Their current tactic is to claim that COVID is now no worse than the common cold and can't be stopped -AND- also a fate worse than death that can be prevented with mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and panic spending. That is stpuid.
So tell me something. Have you ever tested positive and or contracted the virus?

MAKAVELI

And we can count on nutty liberals to do what they always do, which is something that's stupid, illegal, unconscionable, or some combination thereof. The attempt at a mandate was stupid and illegal. Their current tactic is to claim that COVID is now no worse than the common cold and can't be stopped -AND- also a fate worse than death that can be prevented with mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and panic spending. That is stpuid.
People are still dying from COVID. They aren't dying from the common cold. Ttku son.....

bacha29

Why would that make a difference?
If he's never tested positive or contracted the virus, does that make him qualified to proclaim the virus to be nothing more than a common cold? Just because he's never tested positive or contracted the virus does that make him an accredited epidemiologist ?

wilberforce15

If he's never tested positive or contracted the virus, does that make him qualified to proclaim the virus to be nothing more than a common cold? Just because he's never tested positive or contracted the virus does that make him an accredited epidemiologist ?
I've tested positive, and I'd love to have it again, if I could get free time off that doesn't impact my personal or sick days.

I got a headache for a day. It was a really bad headache. But I'm okay with that for 2 weeks off work.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Earlier today SCOTUS tossed the question of how to best combat the pandemic by overturning Biden's vaccine mandate tossing it back to the local and state governments to figure out what to do. it's now up to "nutty liberalism" to find a way to keep the healthcare system from collapsing under the weight of the avalanche of unnecessary COVID patients.
We're well past 50K bud. Closing in on a million. Since when has seasonal flu killed nearly a million people over a 2 year span?
Keep crying little lady.

The supreme court rejected the fascist Democrat edict. Deal with it left winger.

Lol.

yadig

But if you contract the virus and the symptoms are so severe that a trip to the hospital and ask for treatment is the only option, you tell me....how much control do you have at that point?
I have made plans to die and to retire. I have little control over the first plan.

bacha29

You're completely free to choose. I never said you weren't but keep two facts in mind.

One.....When it comes to your personal health matters your local community hospital does NOT exist for the purpose of backstopping your healthcare decisions. COVID is the reality of our times. Not respecting it's lethality can prove fatal.

Two..... Your employer does NOT exist for the purpose of guaranteeing you a source of income sufficient meet your economic
needs. It exists for the purpose of preserving the equity and providing sufficient returns to it's stakeholders. You're only
there until you can be replaced and today that's far easier and thanks to automation perhaps much sooner than you think.
The place can and does run without you and rather well at that.

wilberforce15

You're completely free to choose. I never said you weren't but keep two facts in mind.

One.....When it comes to your personal health matters your local community hospital does NOT exist for the purpose of backstopping your healthcare decisions. COVID is the reality of our times. Not respecting it's lethality can prove fatal.

Two..... Your employer does NOT exist for the purpose of guaranteeing you a source of income sufficient meet your economic
needs. It exists for the purpose of preserving the equity and providing sufficient returns to it's stakeholders. You're only
there until you can be replaced and today that's far easier and thanks to automation perhaps much sooner than you think.
The place can and does run without you and rather well at that.

The only overrun hospitals are the ones that chased all their nurses away. Icu usage is the same as it has been in in years past and folks are whining for political effect, and from the incompetent hospital administration.

My unvaccinated status makes me no extra risk. My behavior is far more socially responsible than Mr. Fatty McVaccinated. I am at less risk than a vaccinated average, fat American.

Go yell at them. Fire them if they don't show proof of gym membership and broccoli purchase. They are the problem.

MassWineGuy

Now I’ll have to deal with worksite death risk. Not much different than what it’s been all along.

At least Covid is cleaning up the overall gene pool. Fewer idiots, even though more are born daily.

wilberforce15

Now I’ll have to deal with worksite death risk. Not much different than what it’s been all along.

At least Covid is cleaning up the overall gene pool. Fewer idiots, even though more are born daily.
You don't have to deal with worksite death risk. That's almost entirely in your control.

Produce a gym passport and proof of vegetable purchase for entrance into the Not Scared of Covid Club.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Then why to this date has no GOP governor returned their COVID relief money when not a single member of their states GOP congressional delegation voted for it? Let's see you try to explain the rationale for not standing behind they party.
"Let's see you explain why the GOP doesn't do what I think they should do!"
Here's my explanation: you're a kook.