CVS Caremark

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by upsmanclt, Jan 1, 2014.

1. upsmanclt

upsmanclt Member

Happy New Year.

I logged onto caremark.com this morning, expecting to see our improved prescription plan benefits in effect, and was disappointed when I had to pay what I paid last year, $200.00.

Steven

2. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

I was hoping all supplements/riders were passed by the next time I had to order too, but that is not going to happen. Maybe the time after that...

3. upsmanclt

upsmanclt Member

4. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Incorrect information about the healthcare. Who would have guessed :raspberry:

5. upschuck

I'm sure that was assuming contract would be settled by now. I think I got a flyer like that quite a while ago.

I got a booklet about a month ago that stated that benefits would be the same until all supplements/riders passed, I guess the booklet is required under the ACA(stated on front). First page stated this.

6. upschuck

Believe me, Teamcare wants this to be settled, because then they get all the new members and money into their plans. They are not going to give you enhanced benefits that they are not getting paid to give you.

7. upsmanclt

upsmanclt Member

Instead of reading the brochure, I should have paid attention the the line underneath:
    Screen Shot 2014-01-01 at 10.19.43 AM.png

8. upschuck

What does it say? All I see is a circle with a slash through it. Been seeing that a lot lately.

9. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I see a 404 error from that link.

10. upschuck

I don't even get a link.

11. upsmanclt

upsmanclt Member

12. upsmanclt

upsmanclt Member

I am accepting the reality of what is happening, no improved benefits yet, but I don't understand why the website has to be so misleading.