December 24th, what time did you punch out?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
When I walked in and saw my 66 stop truck, then learned that no one would be working tomorrow, I was a happy man. Got the hell out of there around 4:30.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
730 am-5 pm. No lunch and had to help the same driver twice. I let him know this isn't the day you drag anchor.

Our center manager was mad. Had to send 6 drivers to help this kid after I took stops off him twice. Kid did 60 stops by 3 pm with a helper. He was dispatched all resi 300 stops.
center manager finally drove out there and sent his helper home, jumped in the truck and made the anchor driver jump.

I would of loved to hear that conversation.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We swept our boxes early.

We did too. I had one account that gets a 8am commit delivery and they had airs going out at 3. Was done by 1 and they called me to pick up early. Had a card for me too with $500. That pretty much made my day.

I would of been done if it wasn't for the kid next to us in our loop who doesn't have family and said he was "sticking " it to ups since they mess with him. Ummm no you just screw the 6 drivers who have to bail you out.

His helper begged me to take him with me. That's bad right there.

JL 0513

5pm. So minus the required 1 hr lunch (yup, stupid) it was about 7.25 hrs paid. Helper called out but the 185 stops came off quick.

No1b4Me

2:30 pm our ground /air hub was dead after then. I ate up the overtime this peak. Average 6 hours a day overtime since thanksgiving..

HxC MADxMAN

You're not my supervisor
18:05. Had my route and UPS store early afternoon pickup done by 12:30. Picked up late air and had it done by 13:45. Picked up second round of late air, pulled a few rural stops off a driver. Went and did the UPS store late afternoon pickup, brought it back and unloaded it by 15:00 Went out and delivered the stops from the second late air and the other driver; finished at 17:00. Prepped a Uhaul for return, and returned it by 18:00

I was happy to see the driver I pulled some stops off, punching out when I got back to the building the final time. He's been the last driver in all peak season, so it was cool to see him go home at a decent hour on Christmas Eve.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We started late at 9:30 after we were fed breakfast. I had 200 stops and I used my Helper until I got through. We had great weather this Peak except for the last two days, it was monsoon rain all day today. I got stuck in a driveway yesterday until a friendly neighbor with a friend-350 yanked me out. I clocked out right before seven tonight. We actually had a well-run Peak Season this year, amazingly our Preload was down on time every day. I went through seven Helpers and had to take care of a golf cart helper on top of that.

We started late at 9:30 after we were fed breakfast. I had 200 stops and I used my Helper until I got through. We had great weather this Peak except for the last two days, it was monsoon rain all day today. I got stuck in a driveway yesterday until a friendly neighbor with a friend-350 yanked me out. I clocked out right before seven tonight. We actually had a well-run Peak Season this year, amazingly our Preload was down on time every day. I went through seven Helpers and had to take care of a golf cart helper on top of that.
We didn't have anything special at all this year. No snacks,no breakfast, no bigwigs giving half hearted speeches. Whatever, just give me my paycheck.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
tumblr_n3f9ty9Jec1r3z3gbo1_400.gif

Re-Raise

1830 I had a misload for a town 30 miles away from my route. I didn't have a problem when they asked me to run it. It looked like a Christmas present from Amazon.

Easiest overtime I made all peak and we don't have Christmas plans until tomorrow.

Best weather I have seen for peak in my 30 yrs here in the Midwest!

Rack em

Made the Podium
18:35 with a 30min lunch. They made me the ups slut today... 255 stops, 4 letter box pick ups that were scattered across the entire town, and had to help 2 other drivers. But at least its time for a 4 day weekend!!!