December 24th, what time did you punch out?

Rack em

Made the Podium
1830 I had a misload for a town 30 miles away from my route. I didn't have a problem when they asked me to run it. It looked like a Christmas present from Amazon.
I left my cell phone number on my info notices today so people who weren't home could get their stuff for xmas. ALOT of people came and got their wine lol

10 point

730 am-5 pm. No lunch and had to help the same driver twice. I let him know this isn't the day you drag anchor.

Our center manager was mad. Had to send 6 drivers to help this kid after I took stops off him twice. Kid did 60 stops by 3 pm with a helper. He was dispatched all resi 300 stops.
center manager finally drove out there and sent his helper home, jumped in the truck and made the anchor driver jump.

I would of loved to hear that conversation.
Hahaha.

Looks like he did it just right.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Kiss off.

Merry Christmas
D*
200f25ty74y7y4.gif

10 point

730 am-5 pm. No lunch and had to help the same driver twice. I let him know this isn't the day you drag anchor.

Our center manager was mad. Had to send 6 drivers to help this kid after I took stops off him twice. Kid did 60 stops by 3 pm with a helper. He was dispatched all resi 300 stops.
center manager finally drove out there and sent his helper home, jumped in the truck and made the anchor driver jump.

I would of loved to hear that conversation.
Your avatar says you like turtles. Evidently not on Christmas Eve?

iowa boy

19:30 for me. Sent to help another driver; took 20 stops off him. But set the cruise once we left the building at 10:30.

Great planning by a company when everyone but Wal-mart is closed by noon. Oh well, closed holiday was my best friend today thanks to UPS.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
Finished at 1500, went and helped a brother, finished stuff for him at 1630, went to help another brother and got shafted. Finished and returned to building at 1912, clocked out at 2024, had to still take lunch. Was 3rd to report in my center, last to go home. Sigh.

midwestmess

9 in. of snow today, 190 stops slipped on asphalt got 3 stitches in elbow went back to work got total of 91 off all drivers called back in by 5 brought back 99 stops