Demander -in-Chief

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do the quotation marks indicate that these are your words or did you yet again not bother to cite your source?
Quotation marks means it's a quote.

I knew you would say something.

The thing is, why does it matter who said it? You agree or you don't agree.... simple as that! I happen to agree.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And when GWB sent names for federal judges to Congress, none were vetted because the Dems refused to do their jobs.
So why didn't GWB just do as bhos did ?

Federal judges have more importance than Obama's appointees. If it really made a difference, the Republicans would be all up in arms. Everything you're seeing now is just a show for the voters.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Quotation marks means it's a quote.

I knew you would say something.

The thing is, why does it matter who said it? You agree or you don't agree.... simple as that! I happen to agree.

We have covered this before---if the words are not your own then you must cite your source.

Andrew C. McCarthy Archive - National Review Online

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have covered this before---if the words are not your own then you must cite your source.

Andrew C. McCarthy Archive - National Review Online
I must, huh? I must, I must, I must increase my....oops, wrong chant!! If the words are not my own there are quote marks.....had I written "anonymous", you would have been OK. So, it was by anonymous.

I must......ha, that's rich!!

i must improve my bust!! - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll be 51 on the 16th---can you even remember back that far?
Believe it or not, I actually had your birthdate written in my book from last year. Creepy, huh? Let's see, 51 yrs. ago would've made me 13...............coming of age........listening to the radio...."Out in the west Texas town of El Paso....."
Connie, Brenda, Don & Phil, Elvis, Roy Bobby, Chubby & Fats..........when music really WAS music. Dick Clark's Calvacade of Stars at a huge theater venue with 8-10 different Mo-town stars.............for the price of a matinee movie today. Saw the Supremes, Martha & the Vandellas. Too bad you weren't there to see the big ones!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Mind you, a president is the only government official constitutionally required to swear that he will “preserve, protect and defend” that Constitution. We are talking here not just about Obama’s characteristically breathtaking arrogance. These are profound violations of his oath and of our fundamental law."
Moreluck post # 39

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Federal judges have more importance than Obama's appointees. If it really made a difference, the Republicans would be all up in arms. Everything you're seeing now is just a show for the voters.

I see that your blinders don't need any adjustments .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Mind you, a president is the only government official constitutionally required to swear that he will “preserve, protect and defend” that Constitution. We are talking here not just about Obama’s characteristically breathtaking arrogance. These are profound violations of his oath and of our fundamental law."
Moreluck post # 39

As I said, if any of these appointments were really a big deal, you'd have Boehner and McConnell calling everyone back to town. Obama isn't doing anything that his predecessors haven't done. It's "arrogant" because he's Black, and "breathtaking" because that's how FOX has decided to characterize it. All of the faithful are worked into a Santorum froth, so the plan is successful. Expect Romney to attack Obama as well, because at this point, they need to drag everything they can out of the muck and try and make Obama look bad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
As I said, if any of these appointments were really a big deal, you'd have Boehner and McConnell calling everyone back to town. Obama isn't doing anything that his predecessors haven't done. It's "arrogant" because he's Black, and "breathtaking" because that's how FOX has decided to characterize it. All of the faithful are worked into a Santorum froth, so the plan is successful. Expect Romney to attack Obama as well, because at this point, they need to drag everything they can out of the muck and try and make Obama look bad.

Your wrong....his predecessors made recess appointments when the congress was in RECESS. That's what it's for. The congress is NOT in recess now.....................Obama did it anyway. His blackness has nothing to do with his arrogance.......thinking he's special and doesn't need to follpow the rules is his arrogant way.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your wrong....his predecessors made recess appointments when the congress was in RECESS. That's what it's for. The congress is NOT in recess now.....................Obama did it anyway. His blackness has nothing to do with his arrogance.......thinking he's special and doesn't need to follpow the rules is his arrogant way.

Yep, he's one arrogant Negro isn't he? Time for Massuh Boehner to call his slaves back to the plantation. You Righties are just like stumps. The lack of a recess is a procedural ploy by your GOP friends. You fell for it. So did others.

I'm not drinking. The Republicans have set this up so that they are technically "in-session". It's crap, and a strategy that didn't work.
They are only using the democrat lead used during the GWB era. If it's crap now, it was crap then. Funny how things come back to hit ya in the ass.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They are only using the democrat lead used during the GWB era. If it's crap now, it was crap then. Funny how things come back to hit ya in the ass.

It's a political game that both sides have used. The Dems objected then, and the GOP is objecting now. I agree that Washington games are crap, but using the typical lingo to go after BHO is very telling. "Arrogant", "stepping on the Constitution" etc., is code speak for the Right. When they do come back in session for real, you can expect Boehner and McConnell to immediately be "outraged" over Obama's "power grab". So predictable.