Democratic National Convention

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I heard Warren say the economy was rigged against the middle class......the crowd roared.
If in fact she thinks that, then when the Dems. had 3/3 for 2 years, why didn't they fix it.?

Don't Democrats ask these questions or do they just want to know where the party is?
Warren signed her own death warrant; she is running against Sen Brown, not Romney. And she also refused to speak to members of The Indian Nations about her claimed "native American status ".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Are you kidding?! Bill Clinton is getting exactly what he wants. He's in the game. He's out front showing he's still got "it". I'm sure the Clinton Global Initiative is nice, but this is politics. This is Clinton life-blood.
Bubba is playing the field with the Mrs 10,000 miles away , that is his reward.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll wait until MrFedx & tos report on the glorious event.

I just turned it to Two and a Half Men.......Obama is going on & on....we can do this, we can do that....yada yada.....nothing specific about how he's gong to do it.
Gee, they were complaining about specifics last week.

I'm just glad it's over tonight and I look forward to the debates.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes seems like he would distance himself from Bill, but poor Bill looking much more debonair than the last ime I saw him, looked really good. A good woman would do that to a man, wonder who it was?

klein

Für Meno :)
He sort of hoped Romeny & Ryan wouldn't wait until 2024 to hand out vouchers for medicare.
They should get rid of Medicare along with Obamacare, instantly, and first thing on thier list.
Everyone over 67 will get a $500 voucher check monthly instead to use towards private health insurance.

Why wait 12 years if it could be done now ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
He sort of hoped Romeny & Ryan wouldn't wait until 2024 to hand out vouchers for medicare.
They should get rid of Medicare along with Obamacare, instantly, and first thing on thier list.
Everyone over 67 will get a $500 voucher check monthly instead to use towards private health insurance.

Why wait 12 years if it could be done now ?

No one over 55 will have anything change.

804brown

As for the talk about the bounce from the convention, since there are only about 5% undecided (how anyone can be undecided and struggling with this is beyond me , but i digress)I think the real bounce with be unstoppable IF THE JOBS NUMBERS ARE BIG TOMORROW!! ADP reported today that 200k private sector jobs were created in August. If the job numbers are close to that number THIS RACE IS OVER!! If the numbers are under 100K, he is in trouble. With electoral map looking better for Obama, unless something HUGE happens, these numbers we see this weekend might just be what we see on Nov 6!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As for the talk about the bounce from the convention, since there are only about 5% undecided (how anyone can be undecided and struggling with this is beyond me , but i digress)I think the real bounce with be unstoppable IF THE JOBS NUMBERS ARE BIG TOMORROW!! ADP reported today that 200k private sector jobs were created in August. If the job numbers are close to that number THIS RACE IS OVER!! If the numbers are under 100K, he is in trouble. With electoral map looking better for Obama, unless something HUGE happens, these numbers we see this weekend might just be what we see on Nov 6!!

I will make my prediction on Nov 7th.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If that is the released number...how is 200k good. 1% would be 230 k of those unemployed. 23 million are who are unemployed. I bet the rest dont think that is very good. And that is not in manufacturing, the place we need to build, or is it?
Now if you go to S dakota, geez who is hiring there, Gas and energy, not wind, solar, and bs.