Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

First, talking about $$$$ among fellow employees is OK, now it's rude and boastful......can't have it both ways!!! Which is it?

I suppose if you were a current or retired employee this would be your concern----since you are neither why would this (or anything else on this forum for that matter) concern you?

Check out the guy who disliked this post. He's been doing it more now that I have him on ignore. Seems he is craving my attention.
Do you see Cheryl and Hoak why I have done what I've done to him for so long. He's just not a nice person. Even on ignore he still manages to find a way to be spiteful. I hope he finds inner peace.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

With so many people on here who make up stuff it is sometimes hard to keep up with which lie goes with which person.

Maple had the $4.5M.

You make up stories about delivering in the 'hood.

Did I get it right this time?

moreluck

golden ticket member
With so many people on here who make up stuff it is sometimes hard to keep up with which lie goes with which person.

Maple had the $4.5M.

You make up stories about delivering in the 'hood.

Did I get it right this time?
Stories about delivering????? What, Christmas cookies ? I don't deliver cardboard boxes. Whiskey, Tango Foxtrot !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You (upstate) have no authority ....... No power to order people around........ When you say "you" , be more specific.
I'll post in whatever thread I want to......you (upstate) are not the boss of this sandbox, playground, schoolyard, block, gym, etc. !!!!