Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

Brownslave,

Your statements defy rational thinking and logic.

I don't believe any person is in the position to comment on what they think other people think.

Do you think that all people who think they hate their jobs are lazy and just don't want a job at all.

There is plenty of example that individuals will stay in jobs that they claim to hate, this refutes your belief that they just think they hate their jobs or they would get another job.

You believe about my thread lacks rational thinking and logic.

I made the thread, I asked the questions.

Sincerely,
I
There is nothing wrong with his statement. The thing that is wrong is that you are on vacation again plus trolling and we all have to look forward to this stuff for nine whole days.

Future

Victory Ride
Hey Junior, UPS will be around b4 and after you die. It is a great company. If you work there you should be proud! Yes, the company is growing a little with some issues..., IT WILL PREVAIL

Returntosender

Golden handcuffs.
A driver once told me when top pay was 26. An hour If you become driver contribute the max amount into the 401k plan, buy UPS stock save as much money as you can. Try to get your net pay as close to get 13.00 dollars an hour. Because if you lose the job. You currently living off 13. an hour you can get another job driving job at 13. With no big impact off to current living situation. That was his way of dealing with golden handcuffs.

twoweeled

Nope---25 years in, 5 to go. Projected pension as of 1/14 is $60K/yr.

So your projected to get $5K a month, at 30 years? I'll be surprised if that materializes, but I hope it does. Ooops! I just noticed your from New York. I heard your retirement was really good up there. I'm CA. Here at 30 years (now) it's around $4k a month. How much is in NY at 30 years (now at present time)?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So your projected to get $5K a month, at 30 years? I'll be surprised if that materializes, but I hope it does. Ooops! I just noticed your from New York. I heard your retirement was really good up there. I'm CA. Here at 30 years (now) it's around $4k a month. How much is in NY at 30 years (now at present time)?

Our most recent retiree is receiving a gross pension check of about $5,400/month. Unfortunately, his wife decided to wait until he retired before divorcing him so, after taxes, he nets closer to $2K/month. Ouch.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As my username suggests, I love my job. I'm seasonal, off the street, and still working until probably the end of next week. I dread being laid off but feel good about having done a good job.

Maybe my management team is pretty good, we all get along and I feel like they're doing their best under the circumstances to make for a good work environment for the workers. The center manager is all about safety and I haven't heard one word about SPORH from them, period.

I would be proud to keep working for this company. That doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement, and it's very possible I haven't been around long enough to start hating my life.
um...STFU! You worked here what, five minutes? Tell us more about how fair management's been......lmao.

twoweeled

Our most recent retiree is receiving a gross pension check of about $5,400/month. Unfortunately, his wife decided to wait until he retired before divorcing him so, after taxes, he nets closer to $2K/month. Ouch.

DAMN!!! Well, good for you! I'm happy for you. My estimate for 30 years, was very close to $4,000 a month (gross). Good for you upstate! Enjoy :yesssmileyf:

Integrity

Binge Poster
As my username suggests, I love my job. I'm seasonal, off the street, and still working until probably the end of next week. I dread being laid off but feel good about having done a good job.

Maybe my management team is pretty good, we all get along and I feel like they're doing their best under the circumstances to make for a good work environment for the workers. The center manager is all about safety and I haven't heard one word about SPORH from them, period.

I would be proud to keep working for this company. That doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement, and it's very possible I haven't been around long enough to start hating my life.
lovethisjob,

If you love this job this discussion thread is not for you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
You stated, "I made the thread, I asked the questions". As well as, you have told multiple people to go post somewhere else because it is not relevant. Where do you get the idea that you can tell people what to do on a public forum Half the fun of coming to this site is watching people hijack threads.

But to stay on topic, it is quite rare to find a person who "loves" their job. It is called work for a reason.
blkmamba,

If a discussion thread has a question to stimulate a discussion who would ask the question but the discussion thread creator.

I don't understand.

I was just trying to clarify the target of the discussion thread, it was not intended for individuals who love their jobs but for individuals who claim to hate their jobs.

You state that 50% of the enjoyment or fun that you get from coming to this site is watching people hijack threads.

Just so you know 0% of enjoyment or fun that I get from coming to this site is watching people hijack threads.

Are you yet another of the self proclaimed spokesperson for all BC participants?

And you talk of another's ego. Go figure.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you like trying to make yourself look intelligent? I think you just basically stated that you are God when it comes to this forum. We will submit to you holy "thread creator". Haha.
blkmamba,

Please reference where I stated that I am God when it comes to this forum.

Sincerely,
I