DIY projects

moreluck

golden ticket member
123859b6d2037c370f9d99cf92e7e82a.jpg

Flip shelf and install at an angle to hold laundry baskets!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tomato plant size.jpg

The attack of the killer tomato plant (Park's Whopper). Just one of the 6 we have planted here and there around the yard. There's hundreds of green tomatoes and when they all ripen, we will be handing them out to neighbors. That's the master bedroom window and door to our secondary patio.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 42764

The attack of the killer tomato plant (Park's Whopper). Just one of the 6 we have planted here and there around the yard. There's hundreds of green tomatoes and when they all ripen, we will be handing them out to neighbors. That's the master bedroom window and door to our secondary patio.
You do know there's an old man hiding in the tomato plant don't you

rod

Retired 22 years

This is super cute for picture placement. You can find the Mr & Mrs at Hobby Lobby.

Is it just me our is it always the guys job to hang pictures? -----and its NEVER correct the first time-- its always up or down a little more ---or its crooked. I hate hanging pictures.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is it just me our is it always the guys job to hang pictures? -----and its NEVER correct the first time-- its always up or down a little more ---or its crooked. I hate hanging pictures.
Making a template on the floor first makes things a bit easier. But yes, it's a guy's job because women have to supervise it and that requires standing back a few feet. What in the world do lesbians do....call a handy man?