Do we do anything right?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by gman042, May 23, 2012.

1. gman042

gman042 Been around the block a few times

2. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

A customer of mine wanted to put in a good word for me. I told her to do it on She did and even got an email reply. Apparently never made it to my Center Team. I told her thanking me is enough, no need to involve them.
  3. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

yea we do. we keep bringing them pkgs and they keep paying,
  4. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

Yes, outside of work. We spend our paychecks which contributes to the economy, albeit just a little.
  5. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

i was going home from work one day and stopped to help an old lady change a tire. she tried to give me 50 dollars but i told her i didn't stop expecting anything. she then wanted my work ph numbver but i told her if she wanted to , she could give a donation to the Boy Scouts. That's where i learned to do good deeds.

i never told this story to anyone bc ya not sposed to talk about good deeds but you clowns don't know who i am anyways.
  6. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

People generally don't go to complaint websites to write glowing reviews. 600 complaints is probably what the national call center takes in a day.
  7. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

You lie! Your twin brother told the same story yesterday.
  8. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

whenever i get down by all the concerns and complaints i handle, i look at the total piece count for that day and remember how many THOUSANDS of customers were satisfied with their service
  9. jaker

jaker trolling

In our eyes yes , in most of the customers eyes yes , in management eyes never