Don't Work Harder Because It Is Peak

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I work in a very small center---we need every ass that we can get.

You're just mad 'cause the guy is home listening to Christmas music, and you're in the cold, humping cardboard.

It's in the damn contract, just like outside hire, so deal with it!

Last edited:

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
They send me out with 400 stops I'll bring 250 back...,you think I give a damn!!!!!? Roll damn tide!!!! The more blown out the truck the less production they'll get out of anyone...you'd think they'd figure that out after 110 years

They send me out with 400 stops I'll bring 250 back...,you think I give a damn!!!!!? Roll damn tide!!!! The more blown out the truck the less production they'll get out of anyone...you'd think they'd figure that out after 110 years
400 stops during peak? That's gravy.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
400 stops during peak? That's gravy.
We had a guy get a little plastic UPS truck cause he did 350 with no helper...but when they put 700 packages in a tiny truck there's no way to even find anything...I can't wait til peak so I can laugh my entire 14 hour shift

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We had a guy get a little plastic UPS truck cause he did 350 with no helper...but when they put 700 packages in a tiny truck there's no way to even find anything...I can't wait til peak so I can laugh my entire 14 hour shift
These are the guys that aren't just trying to get it done to get home(even though they are making a huge mistake that's going bite them in the ass later) they are doing this as a way to show everybody up....doing this no mater what needs to be done; skip breAk, run, dr apt stops... Whatever it takes.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Years ago when I was still a cover driver they sent me out in a P500 with 300 stops jammed front to back, top to bottom. Fortunately it was in an area near my moms house. I informed my management team that my first stop after my air was off would be my moms house and I was going to dump half the load in her garage. I would back dow in the driveway and sort it all out and even separate it in her garage by neighborhoods. I'd go out with half the load then and circle back to get the rest later. If they sent someone to come and help me I would tell them to just have the driver go to my moms and take what they could. It would out great. I Wasn't on that route the following year but they asked if they could still use my moms garage the same way. She didn't mind so they used it another year. They even had access to the basement bathroom incase they needed to go. the next year she had a garage door opener put on it so they couldn't just open it up manually anymore.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Years ago when I was still a cover driver they sent me out in a P500 with 300 stops jammed front to back, top to bottom. Fortunately it was in an area near my moms house. I informed my management team that my first stop after my air was off would be my moms house and I was going to dump half the load in her garage. I would back dow in the driveway and sort it all out and even separate it in her garage by neighborhoods. I'd go out with half the load then and circle back to get the rest later. If they sent someone to come and help me I would tell them to just have the driver go to my moms and take what they could. It would out great. I Wasn't on that route the following year but they asked if they could still use my moms garage the same way. She didn't mind so they used it another year. They even had access to the basement bathroom incase they needed to go. the next year she had a garage door opener put on it so they couldn't just open it up manually anymore.
Smart move on your part...can't believe the selfish bastards asked to use the garage again even though you weren't there