dow jones

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Come on guys high gas prices have nothing to do with Biden. It’s those greedy oil companies that didn’t get greedy until Biden got in office. Trump was a genius to be able to predict that the oil companies was going to get greedy after he left office.

Come on guys high gas prices have nothing to do with Biden. It’s those greedy oil companies that didn’t get greedy until Biden got in office. Trump was a genius to be able to predict that the oil companies was going to get greedy after he left office.
Half the world will be on fire has nothing to do with gas prices

With that being said the high price of gas is going to inflate everything

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Now the supermarkets are gouging. Can’t make it up.

pkgdriver

Where is the self managed option that takes you to BNY Mellon on the empower app? I don't see a link on the website or app like you previously could on prudential.
I don’t believe it is on the app as of yet(or will be). On the website it shows as brokerage under account overview. Been some posts on this from the last few weeks on Brown Cafe.

Gotta Go

1713147077631.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
its best you dont even talk about christianity because you give it a bad name considering the history which everyone knows.

its better to be honest and just say were a nation of good and evil.
It’s best you don’t talk about anything, because you are full of :censored2:.