Down cycle

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well gotta go boys. Friday the 13th is pretty much a holiday at my house. Scary movies and popcorn with the wife. Have fun guys.

Heck...ill pay you to pee in my neighbors driveway!..he is a bigger A. HOLE than my sup!
:censored2:. I once peed on one of my neighbors bushes till it died because be stole firewood 3 time and didn't tell me. The last time he did it my wife was pregnant and in the pool at the time. He didn't think she saw and I ended up popping his friend over it a week later when I confronted him about it. He don't take firewood no more and I never saw that dude again.

:censored2:. I once peed on one of my neighbors bushes till it died because be stole firewood 3 time and didn't tell me. The last time he did it my wife was pregnant and in the pool at the time. He didn't think she saw and I ended up popping his friend over it a week later when I confronted him about it. He don't take firewood no more and I never saw that dude again.

I wont steal your fire wood any more!..lol...ill take it from Upstate next time!