Down cycle

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I blame the forum's obsession with calling anyone and everything that moves a troll. Hell, I also blame the widespread use of the word "troll" on the internet.

BUT, there are a few one- and two-post users around here that make me feel like I'm losing IQ points with every sentence of theirs that I read. Those guys are dicks.

I must concur. Why pontificate boorishly as if to impress one's literary peers? Let us remember the deconstructing confusion that Derrida argues is necessary for the Platonic tradition.

J

jibbs

I must concur. Why pontificate boorishly as if to impress one's literary peers? Let us remember the deconstructing confusion that Derrida argues is necessary for the Platonic tradition.

fuggit, mssge recved fggt. il dum et dwn for ppl lyk u frm hear on owt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indecisi0n

On a good note a rang a doorbell today, waited was in middle of filling out notice when a very , very attractive 20 something year old ,half dressed , half shirt came to door and bent over to sign for her sig req package. Things always come around. Look for the bright spots in your job and focus on the good!!!! I get down a lot of times 2 but moments like this make it all worth it. Plus remember how much they are paying us to check out hot half naked chicks!!!! Best job in the community!!!

3 weeks ago had a guy answer the door in a speedo and it was clearly visible he hasn't manscaped ever in his life.