Draining The Swamp

moreluck

golden ticket member
"How did Trump win Wisconsin?" (upsgrunt)
He did it real gouda!!
Only net....swiss!
Pulled some 'string'.
He prayed to 'Saint Rose'.

wkmac

Of course it will. Get rid of those Democrat scumbags and the air is immediately cleaner.

How so?

"Rudy Giuliani's paid consulting for foreign governments would present conflicts of interest as the nation's top diplomat that would make the Clinton Foundation look trifling.

Since leaving the New York mayor's office, Giuliani has made millions as a lawyer and consultant, including for some clients at odds with U.S. foreign policy. When some of those ties surfaced amid Giuliani's own presidential bid in 2007, they were considered to pose an unprecedented number of ethical quandaries for a potential commander in chief.
"

Giuliani took money from Qatar, Venezuela, Iranian exiles

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How so?

"Rudy Giuliani's paid consulting for foreign governments would present conflicts of interest as the nation's top diplomat that would make the Clinton Foundation look trifling.

Since leaving the New York mayor's office, Giuliani has made millions as a lawyer and consultant, including for some clients at odds with U.S. foreign policy. When some of those ties surfaced amid Giuliani's own presidential bid in 2007, they were considered to pose an unprecedented number of ethical quandaries for a potential commander in chief.
"

Giuliani took money from Qatar, Venezuela, Iranian exiles

Today's headlines show Trump meeting with a famous black boxer, a famous Muslim skateboarder and the ex-wife (Marla, if you're counting). For smart people, this is obviously a sleazy, cheap way to show how much Trump "loves" blacks and Muslims. Sickeningly, the skateboarder yelled out to reporters that "Trump loves Muslims too!!".

Here's my take. The boxer got a check, the skateboarder got a check, and Marla got a check...to keep her mouth shut.

Giuliani and nearly every Trump choice has either ethical conflicts, financial interest conflicts...or both.

The dummies? They'll buy it all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"How did Trump win Wisconsin?" (upsgrunt)
He did it real gouda!!
Only net....swiss!
Pulled some 'string'.
He prayed to 'Saint Rose'.

I have today off to build my retaining wall. Just for you nice people here I'm going to Home Depot to pick up an illegal day laborer (ironic that it's Home Depot), make donations to the SPLC and Planned Parenthood in the name of Mike Pence, and contact my local representatives.

I pay the laborers more than they ask for, take them to lunch, and drive them back.

Serf

Giuliani and nearly every Trump choice has either ethical conflicts, financial interest conflicts...or both.

Sec of State choices are poor. I hope Trump is intentionally misguiding the media. John Bolton would be an immediate betrayal. As he is neocon-warhawk-Bush. And Yes, I agree Giuliani as a choice would be hypocritical and B.S. I wish he could recruit Dr. Ron Paul. As for Sec of Defense, LTG Flynn IMO would be better than Jeff Sessions. Sessions has to much baggage with voting against don't ask don't tell. Women in combat roles, etc. General Flynn (registered Democrat) is a better pick.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
An extremely high number of angry, ignorant morons? What part of Wisconsin do you live in?
A couple of your posts have been reported for personal attacks. Friendly warning: Keep it up and you'll be posting from the mod queue.

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A couple of your posts have been reported for personal attacks. Friendly warning: Keep it up and you'll be posting from the mod queue.

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Tell GTM I shouldn't have said that. Assuming you can probably do that in person.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have today off to build my retaining wall. Just for you nice people here I'm going to Home Depot to pick up an illegal day laborer (ironic that it's Home Depot), make donations to the SPLC and Planned Parenthood in the name of Mike Pence, and contact my local representatives.

I pay the laborers more than they ask for, take them to lunch, and drive them back.

You cancelled your $3K order from Home Depot and had the gall to go there to pick up a day laborer?