Driver carjacked in Boston.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
...well at least the truck was!

Where in Boston was it located ?
3 different buildings cover Boston.

About a decade ago , when xmas was on a weekend , the Watertown building 's feders in the primary area were broken into. The thieves had several feeders and PCs to pick thru, since the guard at the front gate was asleep.
What woke him up was a PC ramming the front gate as they were escaping. It was found a few days latter in the Roxbury area empty.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I tried using a search engine to find the story , but when I click on the link page not found.
It said that it was found in Dorchester, another low income neighborhood.

P

pickup

If they catch the guy , UPS should give him a job. How many people can drive a stickshift these days?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My first peak two years ago had keys in it. 1000 with no power steering, 485,000 miles on it and could barely get it out of the bay because there was a fence directly ahead of it. I was the last person to drive the thing too, thankfully. Got scrapped right after peak.
Be glad you didn't drive it for 15 to 20 years like most of us !!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Where in Boston was it located ?
3 different buildings cover Boston.

About a decade ago , when xmas was on a weekend , the Watertown building 's feders in the primary area were broken into. The thieves had several feeders and PCs to pick thru, since the guard at the front gate was asleep.
What woke him up was a PC ramming the front gate as they were escaping. It was found a few days latter in the Roxbury area empty.
I do remember that incident.. The past several years or so I have seen many, many arrests. Many times police, investigators, and so on come in and take people out. I would say dozens, and about half were present employees.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I do remember that incident.. The past several years or so I have seen many, many arrests. Many times police, investigators, and so on come in and take people out.
I've only got to see that once at my little hamlet. I ran into the guy a year or so later. According to him, ups just wanted their stuff back. He was never prosecuted.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If they catch the guy , UPS should give him a job. How many people can drive a stickshift these days?
Bad news. A sup doing observance spotted the crook getting out the drivers side! Not only that, he left the mirrors out!... Disqualified!