Driver carjacked in Boston.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Where in Boston was it located ?
3 different buildings cover Boston.

About a decade ago , when xmas was on a weekend , the Watertown building 's feders in the primary area were broken into. The thieves had several feeders and PCs to pick thru, since the guard at the front gate was asleep.
What woke him up was a PC ramming the front gate as they were escaping. It was found a few days latter in the Roxbury area empty.
I remember that , happen on Christmas morning , story disappeared by the noon time news ,, as they always do , wink wink

Covemastah

Right now I'm loading 2 1000s and 1 high-step 600. 3 points of contact coming out doesn't do a damn thing. I pity those of you who used those things forever as a daily vehicle.
Wow .... A p 600 ????
Where the hell is this ?
Haven't seen that car since early 90's!!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Wow .... A p 600 ????
Where the hell is this ?

I sure don't miss those. Up here. I'm getting my 3rd new truck next week (6300) in the last 6 yrs. I think the oldest truck we have now is an 05. All of our 1000's are 6 months old

GenericUsername

Wow .... A p 600 ????
Where the hell is this ?

Somewhere in Florida. We cover a huge area and need a bunch of 600s due to the distance. We have a few routes' whose first stop is 45 minutes or further away in another town. They're slowly getting crushed though. I'm pretty sure our center is the place package cars go to die...just like the rest of the state.

Covemastah

I drove a p600 ,, had a wooden bulkhead door with a padlock , wooden narrow shelves and round clutch & brake pedal !!
Life of luxury !!!

Covemastah

When the the 600's with metal shelves came out it was like they were Cadillacs.
Yes !!! The car was pretty old when I started in 1989, but I drove a few old clunkers ,,
I also drove an 1100 , had air brakes and they put shelves into it

Johney

I drove a p600 ,, had a wooden bulkhead door with a padlock , wooden narrow shelves and round clutch & brake pedal !!
Life of luxury !!!
I remember driving an old P600, you could turn off the key for a second or two and turn it back on and that sucker would backfire that sounded like a cannon going off. Scared plenty of kids walking down the roadside with that.

oldngray

nowhere special
I remember driving an old P600, you could turn off the key for a second or two and turn it back on and that sucker would backfire that sounded like a cannon going off. Scared plenty of kids walking down the roadside with that.

Driving down the road with the manual choke still on.