drivers/driver helpers...THE BIG QUESTION!!!

which do you prefer?

• DIAD pouch

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • DIAD hook

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

jules23

Logic? Who needs logic?
Pffftttt! The DIADs are designed to take an ass-kicking. I once had mine fly out of the truck when I hit a bump and watched it bounce along the road whilst I was doing 50 km/h. I have also dropped mine in a puddle and had it completely submerged . . . still works fine, though the batteries are terrible when it's -30 out.

By the way, I carry mine.

Hmmm...the DIAD isn't waterproof. I realize it may have dropped in a puddle and been fine that time, but it's not waterproof. Seriously.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
I have never used a clip or pouch. Always carried it in my hand. Matter of fact I don't know of anyone in our center that has used the pouch or clip.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I have never used a clip or pouch. Always carried it in my hand. Matter of fact I don't know of anyone in our center that has used the pouch or clip.
I AGREE WITH YOU DRIVAH!! THESE POUCH WEARING GUYS ARE LIKE THE GUYS YOU SEE AT DISNEY WITH THE 250LB WIFE AND 3 KIDS!!! YOU CAN BET HE HAS ON THE MOUSE EARS THE STRETCH TUBE SOCKS FROM 1979 AND HE WEARS THAT FANNY PACK AKA MAN PURSE !!!!!

over9five

Staff member
Re: Pouches are for KANGAROOS!

I agree too. Those pouches are just..... unmanly! You really must be in touch with your feminine side to wear one!!!!!!!!!!!

rod

Retired 22 years

I agree too. Those pouches are just..... unmanly! You really must be in touch with your feminine side to wear one!!!!!!!!!!!
If you really think about it having you keys dangling from your finger isn't the most manly looking thing either. Or how about Skippy who tailers his shorts to be short shorts (there's one or 2 of those in every center):happy2:

ups79

If you really think about it having you keys dangling from your finger isn't the most manly looking thing either. Or how about Skippy who tailers his shorts to be short shorts (there's one or 2 of those in every center):happy2:

Rod, are you from central Illinois, or did you have a skippy too?

rod

Retired 22 years
Not from Illinois but did have a couple of Skippys at my old center. If nothing else they were good for a laugh :-)