Easter ruined by UPS

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Hoke, Dave calling someone a bitch while hiding behind a keyboard was lame, not how we treat each other here and if done in person would probably get his teeth handed back to him by a lot of guys so if some disapproved of his post I can't say I'd call them whiners.
Maybe Dave sends him some of those good NY cannolis...

Big Arrow Down...D

That's what we used to have.
image.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Easter was a very special holiday when I was growing up in Massachusetts. they have blue laws there so everything was closed.

we got all dressed up for church and then went over to my grandparents house with about 2 dozen aunts and uncles and cousins.

big giant gut busting dinner and watching sports on Tv. good memories. too bad everything these days is about money.

Big Arrow Down...D

Easter was a very special holiday when I was growing up in Massachusetts. they have blue laws there so everything was closed.

we got all dressed up for church and then went over to my grandparents house with about 2 dozen aunts and uncles and cousins.

big giant gut busting dinner and watching sports on Tv. good memories. too bad everything these days is about money.
On motorcycles?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoke, Dave calling someone a bitch while hiding behind a keyboard was lame, not how we treat each other here and if done in person would probably get his teeth handed back to him by a lot of guys so if some disapproved of his post I can't say I'd call them whiners.
The "whiner" reference was not about this post obviously since it was deleted.
It was about some others before.
Please try and keep up.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
So..."whiny little b*tch" is bad...noted.

It was probably the TOS violation, you know, the kinda crap you get away with daily but others get crucified for...

Anyhow, OP, my deepest and heartfelt sorrow for UPS ruining your celebration of the resurrection of the Christian Messiah (Do you go to church?). For, I too have experienced loss in regards to Him.

In fact, for the last decade, I've spent the night before His birth celebration, away from my family. Toiling away thanklessly, on the delivery of silly cardboard boxes. Came with the territory, I suppose.

Difference between you and I? Not much... Only, I'm not a whiny little bitch. ;)

It was probably the TOS violation, you know, the kinda crap you get away with daily but others get crucified for...

Anyhow, OP, my deepest and heartfelt sorrow for UPS ruining your celebration of the resurrection of the Christian Messiah (Do you go to church?). For, I too have experienced loss in regards to Him.

In fact, for the last decade, I've spent the night before His birth celebration, away from my family. Toiling away thanklessly, on the delivery of silly cardboard boxes. Came with the territory, I suppose.

Difference between you and I? Not much... Only, I'm not a whiny little bitch. ;)
You the Man!