economists say

Karma...

one of the problems with unions aside from being communistic and no choice is that unions definitely without question cause inflation. those are clearly some of the tenets of unionism.

Family

one of the problems with unions aside from being communistic and no choice is that unions definitely without question cause inflation. those are clearly some of the tenets of unionism.
If the democratic elected government wasn't sold to the highest bidder, wages and benefits would be market driven.
P.S. This is how the world works.

Thebrownblob

So let me get this straight, a good portion of the people on this website say we did not get enough of raise, keep up with inflation that supposedly we caused even though we had not got a raise yet, and then there’s you who says that’s getting a decent raise causes inflation? You might want to go look at the government policy and the Fed if you’re worried about inflation, not blue-collar people just trying to earn enough to pay their bills and Feed there Family.

Karma...

I agree...my direction was toward the upper echelon wealthy democrats who are destroying our country....I side with the rank and file....when the revolution arises them elitists will be shocked

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4578.jpeg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I agree...my direction was toward the upper echelon wealthy democrats who are destroying our country....I side with the rank and file....when the revolution arises them elitists will be shocked
Are you of the belief this dynamic only exists in a partisan form, that the upper echelon wealthy Republicans motives are pure and inherently different?

SMH....

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I lump them more together than different
I gave you a thumbs up because I agree with that statement. The far right upper echelon and the far left upper echelon have now created a circle around the shrinking middle class. And they are beginning to squeeze and suffocate.
Those greedy reds are as bad as the greedy blues. They both need to be dispatched, and the working class needs to rise up and self govern.

Karma...

I gave you a thumbs up because I agree with that statement. The far right upper echelon and the far left upper echelon have now created a circle around the shrinking middle class. And they are beginning to squeeze and suffocate.
Those greedy reds are as bad as the greedy blues. They both need to be dispatched, and the working class needs to rise up and self govern.
extremely well said...I wish I could have described the concept so articulacy .....in effect the bell curve.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Everything is inflation when you have too much unproductive instruments of finance chasing productive instruments that are not financed. One of the best examples of the cracks coming through is easily used home prices exceeding new home prices. In no place does that make sense unless the existing homeowners have a better financial position than the builders of said homes.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Everything is inflation when you have too much unproductive instruments of finance chasing productive instruments that are not financed. One of the best examples of the cracks coming through is easily used home prices exceeding new home prices. In no place does that make sense unless the existing homeowners have a better financial position than the builders of said homes.
Yeah, the existing homeowners have 3% mortgages, they’re 7.5 now. It’s a seller’s market due to low inventory. Rates aren’t going down for a long, long time. I saw it happen in the mid eighties, rates were as high as 13%. It was the late nineties before it got into the 5s again.