Family Values

brett636

That's ridiculus, Republicans did themselves in the last term. Not to mention presenting the Maverick and the Hockey Mom.....John Edwards probably would have been elected, even after his scandal.

While the republicans did do a lot to ensure we would be in the mess we are today politically speaking, there are limits to what people would tolerate. Obama and Bob Barr would be battling it out for the lowest number of votes in Presidential election history if that were true.

BTW, incase you didn't notice the hockey mom was the best thing McCain had going for him. She still has a bright political future ahead of her, and counting her out now may prove to be a grave mistake for your party in upcoming elections.

diesel96

The true hypocrisy is that the liberals do not stand for any type of morality in an attempt to avoid being held accountable.

Speaking of avoiding accountability, Haven't your GOP braintrust done enough damage last term. Leaving this country with a heaping pile of fresh steamy elephant fecal matter....I guess I can't blame you for erasing that out of the memory bank...

I think you underestimate just how unlikeable edwards is.

His cheating on a wife fighting cancer was more then just a scandel.

The voters in 2008, would have elected Sponge Bob square pants up against any Presidential Canidate with an (R) in front of his name...

Nobody can trump a president doing it in the oval office. Clinton is the king of all public officials sex scandals.

Sounds like Warren Harding made Clinton look like a prude...
Anyway, does Monica's oral exam justify spending millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars trying to prosecute/impeach Clinton for obvious political gain ???

why did you leave out JFK ?
and his mafia supplied whores ?

I think I read that story in "The Enquirer" while waiting in line at the grocery store...

While the republicans did do a lot to ensure we would be in the mess we are today politically speaking, there are limits to what people would tolerate. Obama and Bob Barr would be battling it out for the lowest number of votes in Presidential election history if that were true.

BTW, incase you didn't notice the hockey mom was the best thing McCain had going for him. She still has a bright political future ahead of her, and counting her out now may prove to be a grave mistake for your party in upcoming elections.

If your going to put all your eggs in the basket for Palin, prepare for more heart ache in 2012....Palin's wingspan appeals mostly to the hard right, white christian base. Although a large enough faction to hijack the GOP thru fear and misinformation, eventually the bulk of the party will come to their senses and realize their chances with Palin is slim to zero...BTW Sarah, what was that about "Death Panels"????