Fedex Office Center PUD Courier

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Maz Jr, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Maz Jr

Maz Jr New Member

Anybody have experience with this position just got hired on and wanna know what to expect.

2. UPSBluRdg03

UPSBluRdg03 New Member

Sounds like youll be in Fred Smiths office helping him with all tasks associated with his "PUD"

3. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I think you take care of the Packages Unable to Deliver.

Other drivers will give you all the crap stops they don't want to do. Good luck!

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If you work for FedEx Office, the pay will be crap...like $11-$12 per hour. I'm guessing these are the people who drive around being go-fers for Office/Kinkos in a small van with FedEx Office logos.

5. FedExer267

FedExer267 Member

Better pay than Ground however 11 to 12 a hour.

6. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

I'm afraid he's right.

Nothing glamorus.

I'd be looking for another job.

7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Yeah. And let 267 and Cactus know if they are hiring.

8. FedExer267

FedExer267 Member

sam what makes you think I'd work for FedEx anything after they have done such a great job with the Ground scam. Nope buddy when I am gone I am running far from FedEx. I am glad my assignment is almost over.

9. bbsam

Cactus had suggested he look for another job. Therefore, if he found one, I thought he would pass on the info. Just networking, nothing more.:wink2:

10. FedExer267

FedExer267 Member

Well thats very kind of you its nice to know you have my best intrest at heart.:wink2:

11. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

Rolfmao @ networking! Sorry but that reminds me of Kelso on "That 70's Show".... "BURN!!"

12. Cactus

Oh I forgot to mention to him to also stay away from Ground. Thanks for reminding me scam. :wink2:

13. bbsam

Not sure why you would be dispensing advice since you hate where you are but stay anyway. Weird.

14. Cactus

Someone's gotta' protect these fresh young faces from the evils of this company (and contractors like you.)

Also you can stick to your percentages and I'll worry about my job. 'Ya dig?

15. bbsam

"'Ya dig?" Holy cow! How old are you? Did your high school perform Godspell? How tall were the "platforms"? LOL. Worry about your job? You better worry about your fixodent.:wink2:

16. Cactus

Thank god I don't remember whether my high school did Godspell or not. You contractors seem to have an abundance of free time on your hands to worry about such matters, eh? Try spending that time on getting your GED.

And I still have all my teeth thank you.

Respect your elders.

17. gonzo818

gonzo818 New Member

Well, how is it? Is it worth it?What is the pay? I have recently applied to this position Full time in Commerce, CA and am wondering the same thing.

18. bigcountry

bigcountry New Member

Year old thread. I bet that guy is gone.

19. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

make that TWO years old...yeah, he's probably killed himself by now...especially if he's spent much time readin' all these cheerful posts. Whenever I find myself starting to feel a bit too "up" on life, I just come here and read a few threads and it brings me crashing right straight back down to reality...It's great therapy and best of all - it's FREE!

20. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

You could streamline that process by:
    Loggin on.
    Click on "Mr. FedEx"
    Go to "view threads"

And, Bingo!
    Rainy storm clouds are over your house instantly. :rain-very: