Fedex Quality Service

Oldfart

Think what you want to, I ran like a dog for many years with little to show for it, just like many other couriers. Now I get to walk away. The new pay plan isn't enticing enough to keep me here, especially knowing that there's a real possibility the company could reneg on it. Used to be the company needed all the old timers to leave so that everyone else could be strung along forever without knowing how it used to be. Now they need all those strung along midrange couriers to leave so that the newbies aren't aware that they are playing Russian roulette with their lives working for FedEx. I'm happy to oblige.
A true legend in his own warped, demented mind.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Too bad for Upstate and his 5th grade education where he never learned that when you quit something (like this forum) that you don't come crawling or slithering back like nothing ever happened. @UpstateNYUPSer

I think he gets more love in the FedEx Forum than over on the Brown side, where they don't seem to think very highly of him. Hmmm.

vantexan

Why screw someone to make big money when I can make bigger money by not screwing them?
Why indeed? So you admit the only reason you choose to screw over others is you enjoy it? Come on now, admit it, you're a FedEx guy, you like screwing over employees. You do, you know you do, youse guy youse.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why indeed? So you admit the only reason you choose to screw over others is you enjoy it? Come on now, admit it, you're a FedEx guy, you like screwing over employees. You do, you know you do, youse guy youse.

Outside of the rare occasion when someone leaves me no other option, why in the world would I want to screw someone over???