Fedex Quality Service

bacha29

LOL Nice try. Miserable people hate people that are happy and content. Makes them realize what YOU are missing out on.
I see that Mr. Old "say anything bad about X and you'll burn in hell" Fart is back to his futile attempts to make us all love Fedex as much as he does. What he is incapable of understanding is that unlike himself people can think for themselves, make their own judgments and draw their own conclusions. This unfortunate affliction from which he's suffering is the direct result of having made a record 629 trips to the Fedex Reeducation and Mind Control Academy . He volunteered for 628 of them because after being ordered there the first time he loved it so much that he couldn't wait to go back. So much so that the waterboarding wing of the new enhanced interrogation center has been named after him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you expect anyone to believe that the company would continually tolerate thousands of controllable origin WDL?

If you want your exaggeration to be believed, make sure it's believable.

Yes, because it's commonplace. Perhaps others are observing the same thing. I'll leave it to you and Mr. Flatulation to spread the lie that this isn't a huge issue.

Oldfart

Yes, because it's commonplace. Perhaps others are observing the same thing. I'll leave it to you and Mr. Flatulation to spread the lie that this isn't a huge issue.
WDL. RDL. We have plenty every day. I don't dwell on how many packages we del late rather how many we deliver on time. You can't sweat what you can't control.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

If it were a "huge issue" that was "commonplace," you wouldn't be the only person here talking about it, there would be a lot ops mgrs and seniors losing their jobs, Memphis would be wallpapering every courier check-in room in the country with memos about the topic, and, most importantly... the data in FWR would show it, since it's a stat that's tracked and reported at the market, district, and regional levels.

Oldfart

The kind of attitude that made FedEx what it is today...
What good does it do to worry about situations or events that you have no control over. if I didnt contribute to the late freight or missed pu totals, I cant worry bout it. If you worry about what everyone else is doing, it makes you bitter. Kinda like YOU

Schweddy

Balls
What good does it do to worry about situations or events that you have no control over. if I didnt contribute to the late freight or missed pu totals, I cant worry bout it. If you worry about what everyone else is doing, it makes you bitter. Kinda like YOU

how ironic..

Oldfart

The kind of attitude that made FedEx what it is today...
how ironic..
If a courier 4 routes over locks his keys in his van and has a ton of lates, do you stay up at night worrying about it? There is nothing you can do about it and it wasn't your fault, why let it bother you. It is a job, it can't define your life. Well, in this case with a bunch of losers, you have no life and live to be miserable. Without your job to complain about, your life is has no meaning.

vantexan

That's exactly right, YOU constantly worry over what people say here. A situation you have absolutely no control over but you keep trying to shout everyone down. You must be getting bitter with no one letting you run them. Bitter, bitter, bitter. Biiiiiiiiiterrrrrr!!! Poor stale fart. Bitter. Miserable. How did it come to this? :rofl:

Oldfart

That's exactly right, YOU constantly worry over what people say here. A situation you have absolutely no control over but you keep trying to shout everyone down. You must be getting bitter with no one letting you run them. Bitter, bitter, bitter. Biiiiiiiiiterrrrrr!!! Poor stale fart. Bitter. Miserable. How did it come to this? :rofl:
Whiners on here constantly tell lies and halftruths. NO PENSION, NO BENEFITS, on and on. Just correcting the lies and halftruths.

vantexan

People on here constantly tell lies and halftruths. NO PENSION, NO BENEFITS, on and on. Just correcting the lies and halftruths.
Who is saying no pension, no benefits? We're saying we got screwed on the traditional pension, got screwed on our pay, got screwed on our medical. If you are saying we didn't then you are the liar. And it sure sounds like you are saying we have just as good a deal as you did and are just a bunch of miserable ingrates. Why are you so invested in covering for the company?

Oldfart

The term NO PENSION is used over and over. Idiots claim the traditional is not a pension. I see that over and over. Yes, you are a miserable ingrate. Misreables complain about the medical. Compare it to other Fortune 500 companies and see that it compares pretty well. Better than some, not as good as others. Getting family medical coverage and dental and vision for about $200 a month is not a bad deal. The deductibles are a little high but the $900 HRA account helps on that.

bacha29

Who is saying no pension, no benefits? We're saying we got screwed on the traditional pension, got screwed on our pay, got screwed on our medical. If you are saying we didn't then you are the liar. And it sure sounds like you are saying we have just as good a deal as you did and are just a bunch of miserable ingrates. Why are you so invested in covering for the company?
Mr. Oldfart is incapable of accepting the cold reality that people who become employees of his beloved company in the future will not become as emotionally attached to it as he no doubt is primarily due to the fact that their pay scale will not advance nearly as fast as his was, the healthcare plan will require them to pay a much higher share of it's cost than he had to pay and the pension plan will be strictly a defined contribution which at the end of the person's employment could be worth something but just as easily be worth nothing given today's zero interest rate environment.These are the stark realities that will dictate future employee attitudes. He can call them names and try to shame them all he wants but it will not change a thing. And his continued insistence on doing so is a testament to his own ignorance.