Finally got my own route!

bumped

If your in the ghetto then most likely you have narrow streets. Make sure you pull that mirror in at every stop. Also, make sure you clear the traffic when you pull that mirror back out. You don't want to lose a hand.

undies

The worst part about this route is that it has 3 AP locations. So any savers that may originally be for a resi are now 3pm commit, I generally have to break off to get them off in time.

I appreciate all the advice! Please keep it coming, the good vibes will only strengthen my resolve.

union4life

That is not a bad thing. Use every tool in the bag.

Proper and thorough pre-trip, call for union assistance on over 70s, save some time to go to a clean restroom, every time the supervisor says something you should treat as an in-cab distraction.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Stay calm all day long, clear up until you punch. Don't let them rush you on any process, in or out of the bldg.

Answer all customer questions personally, don't hand them off to the sup and go sort while he runs interference for you. He is not your helper.

He will undoubtedly do some kind of work, no matter how small. Opening or closing a door you both go through. Picking up a small pkg that falls off your cart. Or carrying one pkg that wouldn't fit on your full cart or carry stack.

Make a particular note of time, location, and wheel performed. This will nullify any production sporh for that day, if it's every called into question in the future.

I always let them trip themselves up. It's nearly impossible for them to abstain for any whole day.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The sup is gonna walk in front of you all day at a high pace to try and get you to keep up with him

And the reason you can't.... Is you are the one, carrying the pkgs.

Stepping on the back of your heels (to increase your walk pace) is assault.

He will undoubtedly do some kind of work. It's nearly impossible for them to abstain for any whole day.

Once they realize, you are behind.... :biggrin:

The methods are your friend.

-Bug-

Overpaid Union Thug

After 10 long years, I was able to get my own route, it's in the ghetto, but it's mine! I was so happy to get the news.

Unfortunately I was deflated a bit when my supervisor informed me that they're going to do a 3 day production ride with me next week...I wanted to leave the drama behind me and here it is back in full effect.

Advice? Tips?
Have you had your S&V ride, or any other rides, for the year? If so then you should file to block the 3day ride. It works sometimes and starts a good paper trail (whether it works out not) for later.

The worst part about this route is that it has 3 AP locations. So any savers that may originally be for a resi are now 3pm commit, I generally have to break off to get them off in time.

I appreciate all the advice! Please keep it coming, the good vibes will only strengthen my resolve.
Please explain why access point areas have a 3:00 resi comit.