Fired for runaway.

10 point

Well you better start brushing up on your DOK. They will have a target on you for about a month. Then you start pounding them with 9.5's. Just as if you never left. If you treat it like a game. It is fun
I, personally would wait a full twelve months and a day on that and realize that you got your job back when you shouldn't _(by the rules)_have.

There has to be some thankfulness for unmerited grace. Be the thankful one and no matter how rotten management has treated you in the past you (we) have to realize that they had every right to hire someone else in your place and chose to let you stay.

Better pick your battles wisely for awhile.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
A guy in my operation let his truck roll down a hill into a house and got his job back a couple days later. Opinions about that go either way, as you may assume. He claimed it wasn't his fault. In his defense our auto maintenance is essentially not even a thing. You can pretrip, post trip, during trip, 4th dimensionally observe the trip as it happens while you're also on the trip, and none of that matters. Nothing in my facility works and most of it stays broken.
Much like UPS as a whole, it still keeps going regardless.

BrownTexas

Anyone still reading this thread... As of Monday I will be returning to work. They messed up on the termination letter so my BA was fighting for point of order. Even he said it was a small chance at getting my job back. They said it was ultimately up to my center manager. My center manager, which is not the same one that fired me, gave me suspension with time served.

oldngray

nowhere special
Anyone still reading this thread... As of Monday I will be returning to work. They messed up on the termination letter so my BA was fighting for point of order. Even he said it was a small chance at getting my job back. They said it was ultimately up to my center manager. My center manager, which is not the same one that fired me, gave me suspension with time served.

That is the most common outcome of a first termination - time off without pay. Glad you got your job back though.

Way to go!....I'm gonna drink a beer right now, to celebrate!

oldngray

nowhere special
motivational-posters-19.jpg

[quote="bleedinbrown58, post: 1343147, member: 46975"Lol I'm having a party...who wants to come over and celebrate this beautiful Friday?[/quote]
Guess I'm a professional drinker! Getting paid to do It right now.....sweet!