Fired for "stealing time"

Sarcasm.

That's pretty much what he said earlier right? It's a sups job to immediately point out that you're stealing time.

" You mean to tell me the cops observed the criminals inside the store for 30 minutes and LET them do it?!!!"

"You mean the security cameras saw that clerk skimming the register for a week and didn't stop her the first day?!!!"

" you mean the cop had the guy on radar doing 100 for over a mile and didn't TELL him to slow down before he pulled him over?!!!!"

Jfc

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
" You mean to tell me the cops observed the criminals inside the store for 30 minutes and LET them do it?!!!"

"You mean the security cameras saw that clerk skimming the register for a week and didn't stop her the first day?!!!"

" you mean the cop had the guy on radar doing 100 for over a mile and didn't TELL him to slow down before he pulled him over?!!!!"

Jfc
I believe in legal terms its called building a case.

Work safe or not at all.

If you mean the company interprets not working for 30 minutes while on the clock = stealing time.

Well gotta say i agree with the company.

If I sit on a load stand in the middle of the building, on the clock, while a supervisor stands 20 feet away, saying nothing, not instructing me to anything, just watching me sit, can he fire me for stealing time?

Re-Raise

If I sit on a load stand in the middle of the building, on the clock, while a supervisor stands 20 feet away, saying nothing, not instructing me to anything, just watching me sit, can he fire me for stealing time?

You are wrong. You are protecting a thief and claiming that they are not responsible for their own actions.

We are adults , not children. If you want a job where you can sleep on the clock, get to searching because you came to the wrong place.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
Because it is a contract violation; however, it is not the same as stealing time from an hourly.

This is just wrong. If more people thought like this then there would be no need for a union.

If a supe is working he IS stealing time from everybody in the union. If he works an hourly position he is taking money out of your pocket, plain and simple. The union should be on this like flies on sh(I)t. More employees should be hired to fill the position so that OUR union would be that much stronger, not to mention more money in the union's pockets from dues.

You (UpState) should just put your letter in for management. You're just as bad as a scab.