Flavor of the Month.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Nope. My manager did the correcting and falsifying.

Awesome. Just not on the falsifying part, lol.

My immediate manager is also a really good dude. He's gonna be a goner before peak though. This company sure holds the patent on squashing talent.

Oh well, popcorn job anyway.

wtdNqSC.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
We have the 5 and 2 pre/post trip. We get 3 for code 56, and 2 min to punch out whether time card has printed or not.
You are required to audit your time card before signing it. Personally, my memory isn't long enough (wink wink) to wait until the following day, so the time clock doesn't get punched until I have a printed one to audit. Haven't been coerced or corrected, yet!

Nolimitz

You are required to audit your time card before signing it. Personally, my memory isn't long enough (wink wink) to wait until the following day, so the time clock doesn't get punched until I have a printed one to audit. Haven't been coerced or corrected, yet!

That is now SOP at our station. Print, sign, then punch/scan. When the stupid card scanners work.

El Morado Diablo

That is now SOP at our station. Print, sign, then punch/scan. When the stupid card scanners work.

What do you mean, "When the stupid card scanners work"? ;)

Half of our work group has been given OLCC's for not clocking out as they leave. Lots of people swearing up and down they haven't forgotten to sign out. We have people using their cell phones to take pictures every night so they can show management they clocked out the next time the system says they forgot to do so. I've yet to see any of FedEx's computer systems be glitch free so I hope they have proof the next time they're told they didn't clock out. I'll enjoy watching the fireworks.

overflowed

What do you mean, "When the stupid card scanners work"? ;)

Half of our work group has been given OLCC's for not clocking out as they leave. Lots of people swearing up and down they haven't forgotten to sign out. We have people using their cell phones to take pictures every night so they can show management they clocked out the next time the system says they forgot to do so. I've yet to see any of FedEx's computer systems be glitch free so I hope they have proof the next time they're told they didn't clock out. I'll enjoy watching the fireworks.
Lawsuit coming. We still use Atari computer systems.

DontThrowPackages

If true, that's disgusting they would take 15 minutes of work on the close and add it to a lunch break. You know how many stops you need to not go beyond 11 hours. Take just enough and drop the balance and tell managers I really don't want to work on my lunch so this pile is for overflow.

dezguy

Management LOVES handing out OLCC's at my station.
My manager is pretty good. He takes a lot of brunt from our DM on our behalf. I'm sure I have a couple on my file but again, he doesn't even give them to me because it is a waste of his time. That being said, he doesn't hand them out like candy on Halloween like it seems to be the case with quite a few members on BC.

If you get one, odds are you probably deserved it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My manager is pretty good. He takes a lot of brunt from our DM on our behalf. I'm sure I have a couple on my file but again, he doesn't even give them to me because it is a waste of his time. That being said, he doesn't hand them out like candy on Halloween like it seems to be the case with quite a few members on BC.

If you get one, odds are you probably deserved it.

Forgetting to mark the X for signing the previous day's VIR should not result in an OLCC, IMO. Neither should forgetting to punch out on a timecard, when we used timecards. Those are petty BS reasons.

dezguy

Forgetting to mark the X for signing the previous day's VIR should not result in an OLCC, IMO. Neither should forgetting to punch out on a timecard, when we used timecards. Those are petty BS reasons.
I meant if you get one from my manager, you probably deserved it. Stuff like you listed never ends up with a letter although he might "remind" you about it every day for the next two weeks.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I meant if you get one from my manager, you probably deserved it. Stuff like you listed never ends up with a letter although he might "remind" you about it every day for the next two weeks.

I don't mind a reminder. Something so petty shouldn't be in writing. I like my manager. Last time it happened, I told him, I wake up every morning with the goal of being perfect. As of yet, it hasn't happened. If I do my job correctly 364 days out of the year (or however many work days), the ONE time I make a simple mistake should not even be an issue.

El Morado Diablo

I think we can all agree on this. If you type in your end work time on the powerpad but forget to clock out with the card scanners that shouldn't result in an OLCC. They should pay you up to the time you posted in the powerpad and say you're out of luck for the extra couple of minutes you would have gotten if you had punched out with the card scanner. FedEx makes things far more complicated and punitive than they need to with this kind of stuff.