Forced 6th day punch

charm299

Inside warehouse works 6 days a week.

All these drivers still concerned that they have to occasionally work on Saturday when Part timers have been doing it for more than a year now.

The contract will apply to top seniority while the rest will be forced.
So 24 hours a week instead of 20? Not like drivers who work 55, got it

Ptrunner

All these drivers still concerned that they have to occasionally work on Saturday when Part timers have been doing it for more than a year now.

So you’re saying this like it’s okay. Before pandemic there were no part timers or full timers working 6 days a week. Now of a sudden now there is year round and you’re saying you’re okay with it. It’s bull. We want our our two days off and we’re gonna go on strike for it. We want to be treated better I don’t want more pay.

Thebrownblob

So you’re saying this like it’s okay. Before pandemic there were no part timers or full timers working 6 days a week. Now of a sudden now there is year round and you’re saying you’re okay with it. It’s bull. We want our our two days off and we’re gonna go on strike for it. We want to be treated better I don’t want more pay.
Where are part-timers forced 6 days s?
I work in a huge hub, it never happens, except maybe at peak. And even then the ones that don’t come in. Nothing happens.🤷‍♂️

Ptrunner

We have 22.3 on occassion in our building and part timers before and after peak.

During Covid it was 9 months straight for preloaders and 22.3

We never had people doing forced 6th punch ever at ups before Covid during peak and now we just accept it. It’s bull we’re not it was a top 5 issue. We want it eliminated.

Thebrownblob

We have 22.3 on occassion in our building and part timers before and after peak.

During Covid it was 9 months straight for preloaders and 22.3

We never had people doing forced 6th punch ever at ups before Covid during peak and now we just accept it. It’s bull we’re not it was a top 5 issue. We want it eliminated.
My son works in the building and was never once “forced” to work past his shift. He volunteered many times to make extra money.

Thebrownblob

They "force" around here whenever they choose.
OK I’m just telling you they would have nobody to do any work if they did here half the people would quit in about two days. Of course they gave one of the biggest MRAs in the country for the last two years. And I would love to see that go to a Panel. A part-time employee forced to stay eight hours. It will go over like a lead balloon. Hell last time they had a part-timer who had 127 occurrences and got his job back.
L O L.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

The contract will apply to top seniority while the rest will be forced
2019 AND AFTER RPCDS are SCREWED
Feel bad for the guy who misses the last Monday route 😂
🧔‍♂️✊

What'dyabringmetoday???

OK I’m just telling you they would have nobody to do any work if they did here half the people would quit in about two days. Of course they gave one of the biggest MRAs in the country for the last two years. And I would love to see that go to a Panel. A part-time employee forced to stay eight hours. It will go over like a lead balloon. Hell last time they had a part-time or who had 127 occurrences and got his job back. L O L.
Things are different depending on where you are.

Pullman Brown

Whoa whoa whoa.. my building has had RPCD drivers working six punch for five years. The staffing and call outs were so bad at one time that 30 year veterans drivers were on the list. Please don’t compare working part-time six punch with RPCD six punch.

I hope you all stand this firm. 6th punch, 9.5, 8-hour, unstafged Saturdays...it's all a joke. :censored2: this contract, get your boys together.