Fox News Investigates UPS storing Packages in Garage

brownelf

This is IE's answer to cutting routes and miles this time of year. They call them arks around here, no need to put more trucks on the road for peak just fill the ones you've got twice per day. And we can reduce miles if we find a place to park this box rental so the guys can load them themselves and cut the preloaders time while we're at it.

MendozaJ

:censored3: :censored2: the anchors and their feigned expressions. :censored3: the stupid theatrical music. :censored3: the reporter. I like what little comments he was able to extract from the neighbors. Some guy found it "odd, weird." I mean, you can really sense the outrage within the community.

I've had resi drops that size. They work out of their homes, buying bulk from China and reselling on Amazon Marketplace for a living.

JL 0513

The main thing that stood out to me is the idiot reporter repeatedly saying "Up's". What a freaking idiot. Every last person on earth who lives in a real country knows it's U.P.S. This guy has gone all his life in America not hearing U.P.S.???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The main thing that stood out to me is the idiot reporter repeatedly saying "Up's". What a freaking idiot. Every last person on earth who lives in a real country knows it's U.P.S. This guy has gone all his life in America not hearing U.P.S.???
I've heard that many, many times.
Mainly truckers or other UPSers.
I think I may have used it a few times.

StoptheAct1212

The news always fuxx stuff up....
But you know the uhaul driver was seasonal. he said too much..

Proper answer to any reporter is.
Here is the number to my managment. thank you have a nice day...