get ready for the next firing spree.

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by 804troublemaker, Jun 19, 2013.

1. 804troublemaker

804troublemaker New Member

UPS is in the process of installing monitors with a camera on it, it probably has a mic also.
  2. balland chain

balland chain Member

Are these tho ones that are installed in the tractors and package cars ? I was told that they were already putting these in and had used the information gathered to fire feeder drivers... This information was on the feeder network (CB) in southern VA. I was on my way south when I was talking to some other drivers.. They worked at the hub where this had happened..Yeah guys, get ready, do not do anything in the tractor or package car that you do not want the company to see or hear..
  3. uber

uber Guest

Does that mean no more pissing in bottles?
  4. rpoz11

rpoz11 Member

did any get fired???
    Details please...
  5. MangoMango

MangoMango Member

Haha. Everyone does it. Probably get fired if any misses the bottle. lol
  6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You shouldn't be doing that anyway but, no, the cameras would be built in to the rear view camera monitor.
  7. upschick95

upschick95 Member

We have a few in our building. Yes there is a microphone on it, not sure if its in the front or back; (there are marking on both front and back). I have heard they are up and running. However I haven't been fired yet ;-)
  8. brown_trousers

brown_trousers Active Member

Stick an infonote over the "hidden" lens. Problem solved!
  9. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Could someone post a pic of one?
  10. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

They aren't allowed do do anything like this until the discuss it with your local union. So I'd doubt it's happened at all.
  11. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

No No No that's tampering with UPS equipment. Just do your job,stay off your phone while working and by all means DON'T pick your nose while delivering! Just kidding with the last one.:happy-very:
  12. UPS always plays by the rules!!!:strikesmileys:
  13. pissing? how about no. 2 and then fling it on the side of the road
  14. balland chain

balland chain Member

Yeah, the mileage guys where I work will no longer be able to use their gatoraide bottles for pissing anymore.. Thank goodness, I am tired of finding them when I fill in for em...
  15. You don't like yellow Gatorade ??LOL
  16. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Active Member

Most of our new monitors have a camera on it...everyone has a PAL label stuck over it.
  17. uber

uber Guest

Did you discuss this with your management team?
  18. East coast navy

East coast navy Veteran

Your ok. Just don't take a crap in them.
  19. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Heres one sure if you gotta piss you piss in a bottle. I get that weve all done it. But like after u piss in the bottle why wouldnt you just pour the piss out of the bottle on the road or in the grass or you could just be a :censored2: like the rest of the idiots and keep it in the bottle. Duh it aint rocket science boys how hard is that to do i dont get it. I guess some dudes are just that stupid i guess lol.
  20. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

​I have never :censored2: in a bottle.