Good Grief

GoodGrief

Actually, I'm 13. This isn't my forum, so post whatever you like. Like I (and others) have repeatedly said, the environment at FedEx is, and has been, very negative for a long time. If you'd have asked me what I thought of Express 15 years ago, my opinions would have been very different.

That said, my purpose here is to educate the apparently ineducable as to the way FedEx really operates. If you still want to be one of Fred's Kids,be my guest, but I'm not going to pretend everything is rosy when it isn't.

Fred S has robbed us blind, yet so many still think he walks on water. I'm amazed that some people just can't see what's happening, and even more amazed that they just take it.

And what exactly are you doing besides griping on here? Enlighten me please.....

Mr Fedex

Banned
I wear size 11's. They're purple with orange laces, and the heels light-up when I walk. I drink my grape Kool-Aid straight..no ice.

I hope you are happy. Your posts in the past,although angry,still at least made sense.I truly feel sorry for you as I feel you have gone over the deep end.
I will pray for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedownhillEXPRESS

I hope you are happy.In all the years you have been on this forum,you have become the joke of this site.Your posts in the past,although angry,still at least made sense.Now you just sound like a sarcastic old fart.You are an embarrassment not just to this site,but to FedEx as well.I truly feel sorry for you as I feel you have gone over the deep end.I will pray for you.

You pray for MFE.
Myself and about a hundred thousand other Express employees are praying Ground doesn't take our jobs.

DontThrowPackages

You pray for MFE.
Myself and about a hundred thousand other Express employees are praying Ground doesn't take our jobs.
After the October announcements, we'll see who's still on the band wagon. Some will never get it. To a person who's lived in a shack their entire life w/o running water, moving into a 1 bedroom apartment south of the tracks is something to be proud of. God for bid you ever criticize it for there are so many people that would kill to live in it.
Then you have the person that's lived in a 3bd 2bath house north of the tracks. Through no fault of his own he winds up in a 1 bedroom apartment. He curses the 1bedroom while his neighbor bangs on the wall, all night long, telling him how lucky he his to be living in the 1bedroom.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that MrFedEx is a man. Thus partially rendering your insult irrelevant.

thumbs-down.jpg
thumbs-down.jpg

vantexan

I hope you are happy.In all the years you have been on this forum,you have become the joke of this site.Your posts in the past,although angry,still at least made sense.Now you just sound like a sarcastic old fart.You are an embarrassment not just to this site,but to FedEx as well.I truly feel sorry for you as I feel you have gone over the deep end.I will pray for you.

"The prayers of a righteous man availeth much" said the Apostle James. But what of your prayers, FedEx 4 Life?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And what exactly are you doing besides griping on here? Enlighten me please.....

I'm here trying to convince those who can't see the forest for the trees. Like I said, I'll leave when I feel I've accomplished my mission. Go on loving Fred and FedEx, and see where it gets you. You will eventually figure it out...I hope.

GoodGrief

I'm here trying to convince the idiots who can't see the forest for the trees. Like I said, I'll leave when I feel I've accomplished my mission. Go on loving Fred and FedEx, and see where it gets you. You will eventually figure it out...I hope.

And your mission is? Look dude, you don't know me, I don't know you. I don't work for Express....I am professional with 23+ experience in my field, 15 of which are with FedEx. All I know is FedEx is a great company, always has been. We could not succeed with out y'all, you could not do it without us, and none of us could do it without Fred. So be glad you have a job and stop being so hateful. I understand it's not kittens and rainbows all the time, but it sure could be worse. We are all waiting for October, some of us for different reasons than others. I may be one of the people gone after the payouts, but I will always be grateful for the opportunity to have worked at such a great company.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And your mission is? Look dude, you don't know me, I don't know you. I don't work for Express....I am professional with 23+ experience in my field, 15 of which are with FedEx. All I know you is FedEx is a great company, always has been. We could not succeed with out y'all, you could not do it without us, and none of us could do it without Fred. So be glad you have a job and stop being so hateful. I understand it's not kittens and rainbows all the time, but it sure could be worse. We are all waiting for October, some of us for different reasons than others. I may be one of the people gone after the payouts, but I will always be grateful for the opportunity to have worked at such a great company.

OK, so we've established you are not an hourly who doesn't work for Express. You're right, I don't know you, but you also don't know the Express situation, which constitutes most of the discussion here. At Express, it has become a crap company unless you're in certain areas of management or are a pilot. I'm glad you are grateful and full of love for FedEx. Come over and walk a mile in our shoes before you pass judgement on me or what I say on this forum.

GoodGrief

OK, so we've established you are not an hourly who doesn't work for Express. You're right, I don't know you, but you also don't know the Express situation, which constitutes most of the discussion here. At Express, it has become a crap company unless you're in certain areas of management or are a pilot. I'm glad you are grateful and full of love for FedEx. Come over and walk a mile in our shoes before you pass judgement on me or what I say on this forum.

I don't have to walk in you shoes to know the situation with Express. I am surrounded by many people that work for Express including my step son, who is a handler. All of my business partners are Express. So I do know just a little bit about Express. And I am not judging, or it was not my intention. You are being hateful, that is the truth. Times change, companies change with the times....all companies....not just FedEx. If your that unhappy, file a GFT....use SFA. You have those tools for a reason. Complaining on a message board is not going to get you anywhere. But if it makes you feel better, than knock yourself out. This may be a good place for you to vent, but as far as your mission, it's not going to get you anywhere.

GoodGrief

And being salaried is not all it's cracked up to be, especially when you work 60+ hour weeks (not all the time) and on call 24/7.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't have to walk in you shoes to know the situation with Express. I am surrounded by many people that work for Express including my step son, who is a handler. All of my business partners are Express. So I do know just a little bit about Express. And I am not judging, or it was not my intention. You are being hateful, that is the truth. Times change, companies change with the times....all companies....not just FedEx. If your that unhappy, file a GFTP....use SFA. You have those tools for a reason. Complaining on a message board is not going to get you anywhere. But if it makes you feel better, than knock yourself out. This may be a good place for you to vent, but as far as your mission, it's not going to get you anywhere.

Gee, thanks Mr. Ryan. I thank God every day I have a job at FedEx. It's really obvious that you know nothing about Express. The "tools" you just referenced (GFT, SFA etc. LOL) are worthless. If you worked here, you'd know that. As far as my mission goes, I was the first one here, and now there are usually around 100, with many lurkers who evetually join-in or spread the word and increase the size of the information network. That's good enough for me.

What the Hell is an Express business partner?

GoodGrief

Gee, thanks Mr. Ryan. I thank God every day I have a job at FedEx. It's really obvious that you know nothing about Express. The "tools" you just referenced (GFT, SFA etc. LOL) are worthless. If you worked here, you'd know that. As far as my mission goes, I was the first one here, and now there are usually around 100, with many lurkers who evetually join-in or spread the word and increase the size of the information network. That's good enough for me.

What the Hell is an Express business partner?

They are my users, I support Express. Express employees are my customers. Figure it out.....it's not rocket science.