Good Grief

Express Courier

So jump on, criticize, laugh at, snicker, whatever, .

And that's what some posters here do to anyone that comes through that isn't on board with the hate. Make new posts everyday all day I don't care but I don't think people should be intimidated, afraid to post here. Which I think is the case.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And that's what some posters here do to anyone that comes through that isn't on board with the hate. Make new posts everyday all day I don't care but I don't think people should be intimidated, afraid to post here. Which I think is the case.

Say whatever you want, but this is a discussion forum, and anything (and anyone) is fair game. Right now, October is on everyone's mind, and most stations are not great places to work. If you want to talk about what a great courier you are, or how much you love FedEx, go for it, but don't expect 100% agreement .

May I suggest the IamFedex.com or RainbowUnicorn.com sites if you just want postive, happy feedback on FedEx.

thedownhillEXPRESS

The FedEx work environment sucks right now, and a lot of people are angry.​
Thats why this site is what it is, by the looks of things I would say get used to it

vantexan

arnold03.jpg

Nah, I don't have those unsightly bumps. :bag:

Glorifiedpackmule

Had a coworker tell me his nursing major wasn't covered by Tuition Refund. He was denied, told it wasn't a work related major.

UPS paid for most of my college tuition from the time I was 19 to 21. It was a really good deal. I don't think it's as easy to get it paid for with FedEx but I could be wrong.I thought about going back to finish when I was a part time Courier here but never did. I doubt they would have worked around my schedule anyways.

Express Courier

Say whatever you want, but this is a discussion forum, and anything (and anyone) is fair game. Right now, October is on everyone's mind, and most stations are not great places to work. If you want to talk about what a great courier you are, or how much you love FedEx, go for it, but don't expect 100% agreement .

May I suggest the IamFedex.com or RainbowUnicorn.com sites if you just want postive, happy feedback on FedEx.

See that's exactly what I'm talking about. You just put words in my mouth and then basically call me dumb and to visit imaginary websites. ****************

Last edited by a moderator:

Express Courier

The FedEx work environment sucks right now, and a lot of people are angry.​
Thats why this site is what it is, by the looks of things I would say get used to it
I've been here for several years, I am used to it. No one should be harassed for just posting here though. That's why this place is the way it is. Who wants to post in this environment? Not many.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
See that's exactly what I'm talking about. You just put words in my mouth and then basically call me dumb and to visit imaginary websites. **********************.

Wahhhh!! By the way, "dick" is usually forbidden in the name-calling category. Sorry this isn't Purple Pony Land, where everyone drinks the Kool-Aid.

Express Courier

I'll stick with my **** comment and see what happens. I'd say quite a few of my posts have been negative towards FedEx so you saying all this go visit purple doodoo land is you going wahhhh!! because I don't hate them with every bit of my soul like you do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'll stick with my **** comment and see what happens. I'd say quite a few of my posts have been negative towards FedEx so you saying all this go visit purple doodoo land is you going wahhhh!! because I don't hate them with every bit of my soul like you do.

Boo effing hoo. Glad you love FedEx...you'll learn.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What are you....12?

Actually, I'm 13. This isn't my forum, so post whatever you like. Like I (and others) have repeatedly said, the environment at FedEx is, and has been, very negative for a long time. If you'd have asked me what I thought of Express 15 years ago, my opinions would have been very different.

That said, my purpose here is to educate the apparently ineducable as to the way FedEx really operates. If you still want to be one of Fred's Kids,be my guest, but I'm not going to pretend everything is rosy when it isn't.

Fred S has robbed us blind, yet so many still think he walks on water. I'm amazed that some people just can't see what's happening, and even more amazed that they just take it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh good, cheryl. This should definitely slow MFE's insulting and attacking people, that's been going on on a daily basis for years. :funny:

We'll see.

Just so you know, I've had my hand slapped more than once. You can love FedEx as much as I hate it, which is the beauty of a discussion forum. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and everyone else is entitled to disagree. When I first came on the BC, you wouldn't believe the PM's and postings that hated on me and the presence of FedEx on a UPS site.

So, keep calling me names. I'm a big boy, and it really doesn't bother me.