Got snapped at by a clerk for being early and setting up the belt?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Two employees, one male and one female, both call in sick. Their male supervisor can only let one of them have the day. The male employee complains of digestive issues while the female is a bit less specific---"female issues".

Who do you think gets the day off?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Two employees, one male and one female, both call in sick. Their male supervisor can only let one of them have the day. The male employee complains of digestive issues while the female is a bit less specific---"female issues".

Both
If they had the balls to say I'am not coming in

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Female issues could cover many things. Most men really don't want to hear about them.

They are both sick. If the sup can guilt one or both to work, they will. Being sick and taking an optional day are two different things.

W

What The Hawk?

I already said i wasn't going to work off the clock anymore. No need to keep saying the same things others have.

watdaflock?

ust a rant. I get to work 20 - 40 minutes early everyday. Clerk saw me setting up the belt like she has many times and says "wish you guys would stop coming in early and working off the clock". I tried to explain that I was just setting up cause it helps me get ready to just start loading my PCs. Nobody else on my belt knows how to do it, or they just wont. I also do it because as soon as the belt turns on the send agains on the belt start moving down and will keep going if i don't have the blocker on. It takes 5 minutes to set it up and bring up my send agains. I don't see what the issue is. Makes the start of my day easier.
You get hurt working off the clock, you're fired. To fix the problem, you shut the belt off. Then put up the blockers and turn the belt on. Sup's hate it when the belt is turned off. You should have somebody setting up the blocker for you, like the person parking the trucks...

W

What The Hawk?

Yeah, we're going to need proof, have your clerk post this on this thread,lol.
Haha I don't like to talk about Brown Cafe at work. I did once and the guy said people on here are jerks. lmao Nor do I want people from working trying to find my content on here. Lol