Got to give express props

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
so asked the wife If we got any packages today. She said I didn't see any on the porch. Well she beat me home and I knew fedex was delivering most of the stuff. Figured they came after she got home and didn't bother knocking. Opened the front door and found this.

I guess the express driver didn't think the porch was out of site out of weather enough. So he took the packages around back and opened up my screen door to my garage and placed them on my work bench. I'm impressed.

Brownslave688

I meant to copy this thread and post it in the fedex forum. Can a mod please duplicate this thread and post it over there also?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I was just pondering the fact that as I was delivering stuff left in the building by other drivers there were no fedex guys in sight. Spoke to a mail man at 730pm but didn't see any fedexers. No work?! Don't give a hoot?!? Shippers running to us?!?

MechLift

No work?! Don't give a hoot?!? Shippers running to us?!?
The new mantra at Express is that there will be no overtime thus the new company of part-timers within a company put together over the last six months. How they will provide that many people even the guaranteed 17.5 hrs/wk after peak is beyond me but get ready for a lesson in Purple Promises.

worldwide

so asked the wife If we got any packages today. She said I didn't see any on the porch. Well she beat me home and I knew fedex was delivering most of the stuff. Figured they came after she got home and didn't bother knocking. Opened the front door and found this.

I guess the express driver didn't think the porch was out of site out of weather enough. So he took the packages around back and opened up my screen door to my garage and placed them on my work bench. I'm impressed.

Nice job placing them out of sight and out of weather.

I'd like to think that most UPS drivers would do the same thing but many comments on other posts indicate otherwise (i.e. front door deliveries only).

Is your drill gone?:blushing2:

J.k. Fedex, good job!

gixxer squid

Props to the guy. Real reason he delivered is probably so he didn't have the same boxes on his truck to redeliver today, LOL

Really though, I am glad it was delivered, going into someones garage though is a big no no in my contractor book and if an employee did it, he most likely would be reprimanded. Reason, anything in that garage is missing and he entered, who do you think is liable :(((((((((((( Totally sucks but this is the legal world we now live in with lawyer bottom feeders and the likes of Al Sharptons in this country.

It will be fine

Props to the guy. Real reason he delivered is probably so he didn't have the same boxes on his truck to redeliver today, LOL

Really though, I am glad it was delivered, going into someones garage though is a big no no in my contractor book and if an employee did it, he most likely would be reprimanded. Reason, anything in that garage is missing and he entered, who do you think is liable :(((((((((((( Totally sucks but this is the legal world we now live in with lawyer bottom feeders and the likes of Al Sharptons in this country.

One of my drivers did something similar. The overhead garage door was open, he left the box up by the door leading into the house from the garage. The guy called in a complaint saying he felt violated by the intrusion. You're better off leaving stuff out in the rain in a bag.

Brownslave688

One of my drivers did something similar. The overhead garage door was open, he left the box up by the door leading into the house from the garage. The guy called in a complaint saying he felt violated by the intrusion. You're better off leaving stuff out in the rain in a bag.
I always walk in a garage if it's open.

It's crazy the things we have to worry about now days.