Government run "anything"......

america is one of three developed countries which doesnt guarantee 20 working days paid vacation per year...so id like to think its wrong, and it probably is. even if they didnt pay for the days off, at least guarantee 20 working days off.
You would like to think? You have no facts or figures? I've been working for 31 years and have never had less than 110 days off a year. I get 40 paid days off a year now plus a few holidays. UPS is always hiring skippy.

Last edited:

its true. americas disease of no vacation nation has also infected canada. but depending on province its either 2 or 3 weeks guaranteed vacation here.

Why do you want to take my benefits, my assets, eliminate 1 full time and 3 part time jobs? You are limiting yourself. Dream higher and you may get 1000 fold of what little you ask of.

rickyb

Why do you want to take my benefits, my assets, eliminate 1 full time and 3 part time jobs? You are limiting yourself. Dream higher and you may get 1000 fold of what little you ask of.
im only asking north america to do the same. in reverse, we might ask the rest of the developed countries if they would cut down on vacation.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Less is more, they say. I'm not buying the BS.
I agree, less is more. Americans are too materialistic. Look at how crazy people act when a new iPhone comes out. I deliver in a wealthy area. It's ridiculous how big these houses are for only a few people. Must be a lot of pressure to maintain them.

I agree, less is more. Americans are too materialistic. Look at how crazy people act when a new iPhone comes out. I deliver in a wealthy area. It's ridiculous how big these houses are for only a few people. Must be a lot of pressure to maintain them.

I love my iphone. It's an iphone 4. It's so high tech. I looked on gazelle, and it's too nice for them to buy.