Grounds growth

CJinx

Oh, I'm sure someone will be made an example of regardless of the outcome of this. Our lawyers, the spokesperson, and the negative press aren't cheap.

bbsam

Staff member
And you'd make a fine company spokesman. Tell the public, the investigators and the lawmakers that Ground was just being sloppy.
they don't save any money by doing it wrong and audits.should have caught the problems before they got to this. Sloppy. Sorry you don't like it.

MAKAVELI

they don't save any money by doing it wrong and audits.should have caught the problems before they got to this. Sloppy. Sorry you don't like it.
It does cost money for training and materials. 1500 incidents is not sloppy, that's gross negligence.

bbsam

Staff member
It does cost money for training and materials. 1500 incidents is not sloppy, that's gross negligence.
That's SM level gross negligence. Still, I don't see the company avoiding proper procedure in this case to save a buck. This isn't a case of greed.

dezguy

Oh, I'm sure someone will be made an example of regardless of the outcome of this. Our lawyers, the spokesperson, and the negative press aren't cheap.

Yeah probably the guy who took that video. Gotta make an example of him to keep others from rising up and questioning FedEx.

overflowed

So kind of serious with the DG stuff. Are fines all they are talking about or pulling Haz from ground? If the latter this would impact Express tremendously.