Has anyone ever found love while working at UPS?

McGee

I fell in love with my PC driver. It was the Hindenburg crash landing on the Titanic! He bid off the route and ended up with a horrible average 150-170 stops like peak I stopped shopping at Amazon and saved 15% on my car insurance!
e5b8f338cd95f9ad0462a49fbfd43d41.jpg
@BrownGirl4U

Last edited:

novadriver

I met a married lady, she loves when i cover her route.. she follows me into the elevator after i do her pickup then we kiss, and grab each others packages.. I've been studying my LIFT/LOWER DOK so when we meet after hours I can Get close, position feet , grasp opposite corners, bend at the knees, check for weight and shifting objects, lift with smooth steady motion, pivot dont twist, and we use existing equipment. loll

I met a married lady, she loves when i cover her route.. she follows me into the elevator after i do her pickup then we kiss, and grab each others packages.. I've been studying my LIFT/LOWER DOK so when we meet after hours I can Get close, position feet , grasp opposite corners, bend at the knees, check for weight and shifting objects, lift with smooth steady motion, pivot dont twist, and we use existing equipment. loll
Don't :censored2: where you eat.