Has management treated you like garbage since new contract got passed ?

oldngray

nowhere special
And sometimes.... members ask if they can file a grievance, because the vendor didn't stock them.

:biggrin:

In one building, we have 4 different break rooms. Complete with flat screen TV's and refrigerators........
We had a service there for part of the day with fresher snacks but some shifts only had the vending machines. And the extra service was only for the biggest break room. Not the smaller ones in the hub.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We had a service there for part of the day with fresher snacks but some shifts only had the vending machines. And the extra service was only for the biggest break room. Not the smaller ones in the hub.

I'm starting to think.... it was all for the management people wearing 3-piece suits.

dudebro

Most are a wall of vending machines.

We had catering back in the later 70's and early 80's.

But it was an actual Hub.... and not just a building or center.

And short order cooks to make a fresh cheeseburger deluxe and fries at 430am after the night sort!

The story was UPS didn't charge for the utilities so the food prices were cheaper for the employees. I don't know how anyone is doing better with the current setup.

Attachments

• 1692966100321.png
    1692966100321.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 22

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And short order cooks to make a fresh cheeseburger deluxe and fries at 430am after the night sort!

The story was UPS didn't charge for the utilities so the food prices were cheaper for the employees. I don't know how anyone is doing better with the current setup.

Now I am convinced.... you are older than me.

raceanoncr

Used to tell management, and not in these exact words, "The more I get hassled, you KNOW there are things I can LEGALLY do to make you look really bad, don't you?". They all agreed. No more hassle. BUT, I didn't give them any reason to, either

Karma...

you folks must be the entitlement generation....wah was wah.......in my day we brought our own water to work.....no wonder taxes are so high......no wonder American cars are so expensive ..uaw........

you folks must be the entitlement generation....wah was wah.......in my day we brought our own water to work.....no wonder taxes are so high......no wonder American cars are so expensive ..uaw........
You're an adult you should be able to bring your own supplies to work.

So UPS drivers are only people on the planet that are allowed to make a good living?

There's Japanese cars that we import from overseas aren't they cheap either