Have Any UPS Pics, Cartoons, etc....

P

proups

480, or can I call you Gregg? Now that I have been to your website I feel that I know you!
icon45.gif

Sorry, no pics to offer, but some observations about your site:
You posted your picture wearing a Clarksville center/UPS shirt. I hope you were not coming from or going to work when this picture was taken. You obviously have on improper footwear!
icon201.gif

I see you are a UT fan. When it comes to college football, I say GO DAWGS!! (2002 SEC Champs
cheers.gif
)

The UPS logo with the "leaves", well....
barf.gif

I am amazed that someone has yet to comment about the "outhouse" that you posted with the caption "what it is like to work at UPS." I can't think of any hourlys that would be dumb enough to enter the lower level. Is that what it is like at the Clarksville center?
lma.gif

The female driver pic.....
blush.gif
Males would take this as a joke, but if you find a female UPSer that thinks it isn't funny, then you are going to find yourself in a bit of trouble. Might want to keep that one out of the workplace. UPS is pretty adamant about that policy. Don't let drivers showing it around lull you into a false sense of security.

Coors is not a beer, it is water!
lol.gif
I like your other selections!

What is rotten? After looking at that, I don't want to click on it. It scared me!
uhoh.gif

I admire your technological ability creating this site. You might want to think about going into TSG. They need a few good people!

C

cheryl

brownmonster said: 480 The porsche picture used to be here on The Brown Cafe under planes, trains and automobiles. Can't seem to find that section anymore.

We had some great images in the online Photo Album that had been contributed by users from all over the world. It was actually one of the most popular sections of the site. Then I got a legal notification that someone's image had been used without their permission and that images could not be posted to the internet without obtaining prior permission from the owner of the image and any individuals in photos. The whole issue went back and forth for a while and I finally had to pull the photo album because I had not obtained releases for any of the images...

10 Big Myths about copyright explained

New Law Being Made on Use of Images on the Internet

U

upslocal480

Sorry, no pics to offer, but some observations about your site:
You posted your picture wearing a Clarksville center/UPS shirt. I hope you were not coming from or going to work when this picture was taken. You obviously have on improper footwear!

Well, have to admit we wear tennis shoes during warm weather but our sups ALWAYS make sure we show up in boats when we have audits. LOL.

I see you are a UT fan. When it comes to college football, I say GO DAWGS!! (2002 SEC Champs )

Better enjoy it while it lasts..or to be more specific....while UT and UF are down because in that case UGA would be back in 3rd place in the SEC East where they belong. LOL. Yeah we'll give you that fluke of 2001 but 2000 and 2002 were two of our worst teams in 20 years. No wonder UGA has beat UT 3 years in a row. Better UGA than Bama though.

I am amazed that someone has yet to comment about the "outhouse" that you posted with the caption "what it is like to work at UPS." I can't think of any hourlys that would be dumb enough to enter the lower level. Is that what it is like at the Clarksville center?

Well I'm surprised myself that there has been no complaints. But then again..it is just a joke also. No, it's not really that bad here but it was in the hub I worked in. Regardless...I keep coming back for more. LOL

The female driver pic..... Males would take this as a joke, but if you find a female UPSer that thinks it isn't funny, then you are going to find yourself in a bit of trouble. Might want to keep that one out of the workplace. UPS is pretty adamant about that policy. Don't let drivers showing it around lull you into a false sense of security.

It hasn't appeared in the center since last peak season

Coors is not a beer, it is water! I like your other selections!

Well, every since I started with the Sam Adams I can't drink ANY "normal" or "domestic" beer. It all tastes like water now.

What is rotten? After looking at that, I don't want to click on it. It scared me!

If you have an uneasy stomach then DO NOT hit that site. Have you ever seen "Faces of Death? Same thing but is pictures instead.

I admire your technological ability creating this site. You might want to think about going into TSG. They need a few good people!"

Actually, you'd be surprised how easy it was to make that homepage. A program AOL uses called "Easy Designer" or something like that. I had a cable modem when I put most of that stuff on it but moved recently and am back on dial up so it's quite slow and irritating.

T

tieguy

I'm sorry rotten is downright disgusting. Why anyone would want to look at that crap is beyond me.

D

dammor

local, are you a racing fan? If so I can send you some pictures of the UPS car. It came through here last year in a trailer and someone got some really good pictures of it.

U

upslocal480

I follow NASCAR a little but not too much. I'd put an image of a car on my page if it looks good and has UPS on it of course.

U

upslocal480

What I'd really like now is a picture of a UPS hub or center. I have a picture of ours that hasn't been developed yet and it's a small and crappy looking building not worth putting on my page. LOL.

D

dannyboy

You want to see small and crappy looking, try the morristown center. It is a converted gas/service station that was too old and run down to be used as a gas/service station anymore. I allways compained about our building untill I saw it.

d

U

upslocal480

Oh well nevermind then. That souds worse. But then again...ours doesn't even really belong to UPS. It's leased.

U

upslocal480

Really just a UPS building. Any location will do. At this point I'll take whatever I can get and be happy with it considering how this thread has been working so far.

D

dannyboy

I think all of our centers are leased, arnt they?

I had a shot of our center after the construction, and aeral shot, just dont know what ever happend to it. Pretty awsome building, if I say so.

d