HOFFA FAN?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Oh yeah, well I guess the majority told @realbrown1 to shut his mouth. People were sick of listening to him in his local so I guess he came here. Same result!
You guessed wrong.

Again, like always.

Was out collecting signiture for Tim.

It was our best results yet.

It's not looking good for Hoffa and the OG cheerleaders.

Poor wide load.

1st you losee your local guys.

Now you are going to lose your national guys.

Bottom rung

The UAW...some of our co workers are former UAW here's some insight...so there's three guys. Bob, Joe, and Don. Bob and Joe show up at 0600 and punch themselves, and Don in. (Don isn't there) Bob and Joe leave at noon. Don comes in and works until 1800 and punches everyone out. Hell, management was even in on it with a little cut from groups who were pulling this stuff. So instead of eighteen hours at straight time in wages. You have twenty-four hours straight. And twelve hours overtime. I've never worked in a UAW shop so this isn't my story. Just what I've heard from former UAW.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The UAW...some of our co workers are former UAW here's some insight...so there's three guys. Bob, Joe, and Don. Bob and Joe show up at 0600 and punch themselves, and Don in. (Don isn't there) Bob and Joe leave at noon. Don comes in and works until 1800 and punches everyone out. Hell, management was even in on it with a little cut from groups who were pulling this stuff. So instead of eighteen hours at straight time in wages. You have twenty-four hours straight. And twelve hours overtime. I've never worked in a UAW shop so this isn't my story. Just what I've heard from former UAW.
So your saying at the uaw it's ok to steal and everyone is ok with it?

So your saying at the uaw it's ok to steal and everyone is ok with it?
These are the kind of stories that are out there that give unions the name that the general public identity as all of us. That what the typical TDUer doesn't realize or understand. The higher ups at TDU understand this but I'm convinced they want to ruin ups like yellow and others. It's a shame that people are hodwinked into this ideology.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So, are you saying that this is only possible at a union shop, that it could not happen at a non-union company?
There are theives everywhere, in every vocation.
It isn't exclusive to the union setting.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
These are the kind of stories that are out there that give unions the name that the general public identity as all of us. That what the typical TDUer doesn't realize or understand. The higher ups at TDU understand this but I'm convinced they want to ruin ups like yellow and others. It's a shame that people are hodwinked into this ideology.
This may be your most ridiculous post yet.
Somehow, TDU is now also responsible for ruining YRC and the theives that hatched a scheme in a UAW shop.
You're the one who's hoodwinked.

Somehow, TDU is now also responsible for ruining YRC and the theives that hatched a scheme in a UAW shop.
Alright slick English major. I wouldn't expect anything less from a TDUember who's picture is all over their website.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
TDU was calling to strike YRC blondie. Are you that out of the loop?

804brown

And maybe one day another leadbellytype will post on here how UPS was brought down because of members like lead belly making $34/hr and $50k in benefits(??). Yeah it must be us greedy workers wanting a decent living for the hard work we do.

Bottom rung

It wasn't the uaw that brought down gm. The management allowed this stuff to happen. And it doesn't just happen at union shops. The post was to point out that there were more problems to the downfall. If the company isn't making money or running a good business we're done. Plain and simple.

And maybe one day another leadbellytype will post on here how UPS was brought down because of members like lead belly making $34/hr and $50k in benefits(??). Yeah it must be us greedy workers wanting a decent living for the hard work we do.
The only thing that will bring down ups would be your fat boss getting in charge and that ain't gonna happen.

804brown

The only thing that will bring down ups would be your fat boss getting in charge and that ain't gonna happen.
Are you like 12 yrs old?? "Fat this", "fat that". We get it: Tim is fat!! Next. Can we all be civil and adult-like and debate policies, ideas and philosophies instead of the man's size!!

Are you like 12 yrs old?? "Fat this", "fat that". We get it: Tim is fat!! Next. Can we all be civil and adult-like and debate policies, ideas and philosophies instead of the man's size!!
Those red x's are something I get fat off of. So I got to keep those coming in. You and your TDU crap has taken the civil ness out of it. Their refusal to acknowledge my brothers accomplishments for 18 years is a slap in my face. Calling him fat is being nice. TDU sucks. It's a communist organization and it so built on hatred that it lacks any credibility. You are TDU I will tell you how I fell. Get used to it and keep the red x's coming.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439089585.940960.jpg